Author Topic: Hello from Newark, NJ!  (Read 1292 times)

Offline mister00mb00m

Hello from Newark, NJ!
« on: Fri, 07 February 2020, 10:56:17 »
I've been a keyboard enthusiast for a while now, but I've begun to spend a serious amount of cash on various keyboards. I've yet to participate in a group buy, but I've been browsing for something I like.

but mostly, I've been pining for gb's that I've missed out on. namely the Lunar AEK (I want this one so bad) and Satisfaction 75.

cheers!

Offline ilikerustoo

Re: Hello from Newark, NJ!
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 07 February 2020, 10:59:24 »
Great. Then you should come to the NJ meet up in April. Should be in Newark I believe. As for the lunar, I've seen one two go on sale the past 2-3 months maybe. There will be a lunar 2 but it will be 60% though and not 65%. You'll also be happy to hear that there will be a satisfaction75 round 2 this year!

Offline mister00mb00m

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 07 February 2020, 11:46:17 »
Yes. I'm very happy about the satisfaction 75 round 2. I badly want the 65% lunar.. don't particularly like 60% layouts. I've been toying with the idea of modifying the discipline 65 pcb to support alps style switches (I remember seeing somewhere there are alps clones with pcb locator pins)

I'd definitely love to come to the April meetup!

Offline ilikerustoo

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 07 February 2020, 12:10:54 »
Clueboard has a 65% PCB for alps although you'll need to make your own plate because the plate provided only supports SMK switches