Author Topic: [WTS / WTT] SM Keyboards Iris Rev 4, SM Keyboards Butterstick, P3D HHKB  (Read 6531 times)

Offline blackriver

• Trade Count: (0)
  • There's no place like 127.0.0.1
https://imgur.com/a/SsMovRQ

I am selling / trading my P3D HHKB 360 board. It is a 3d printed case that I recently purchased and has only about an hour or two of use. Its just not my style but works great. It has a DZ60 rev 3 pcb with 63g turquoise tealios. For stabilizers it has kbd stabs for the enter, shift and backspace with a c3 stab for the spacebar. Unfortunately I only had 60 tealios so I used one zealios for the esc key. I am looking to get $100 + Shipping or trades

Up for trade is my bro gamer set from the recent Taro sale. It was mounted once but just isn't my thing. One of the caps is a little loose, but the rest fit very snug. See Trades

Up for trade is my idea23 Topre Mod set, it has everything you need for an HHKB except for the right shift and fn key. $40 + Shipping or trades

I am selling a TKL resin wrist rest I just made. It has not been used, only posed for photos on my instagram. There are some minor blemishes on the top that are only visible if you look very close in the right lighting. The bottom of the rest has been sanded but it is not visible at all when it is on your desk. It is a white pearl with subtle black swirl. $60 + Shipping or trades

I am selling / trading my SM Keyboards butterstick with a faulty PCB. The PCB might be repairable if you know your way around it. It is transparent purple and blue acrylic. I would prefer to add this in as part of a trade, but I might also be willing to sell it. $50 + Shipping or trades

Up for trade is my White POM Iris Rev 4. It has been built with lubed NK Blueberries. It has only been used for a couple of hours and just isn't for me. The only thing worth noting is that I did need to make some cuts on the bottom plate to make the pcb fit properly (See pics for details) but keep in mind it comes with two brand new plates if you would prefer to make the cuts yourself. It comes with a bunch of extra parts as pictured. $220 + Shipping or Trades

- Miami (GMK must have everything for a 65%)

Feel free to message me on discord as well: blackriver35#4519
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 December 2020, 13:09:26 by blackriver »

Offline zzyjayfree

Re: [WTB] GMK Deep Space, DSA Deep Space, CTRL ALT The Bro, GMK Striker
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 25 February 2020, 18:35:26 »
odd has gmk deep space listed for sale. Try pm  him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OTD 360 Corsa w/ Nixdorf, OTD 356.2 DGE, Matrix 1.2, Matrix 2.0, Matrix Abel, Skog, Dolphin, EM7, Lynn Pad, Plank, LZ-RE, EqualZ, Orion v2, Octagon v2, Viper v2, Tank, Mira, Mira SE, Moon, Camp 225, Let's Split, HHKB, RealForce, Infinity Ergo, Cherry 3700, DolchPac, Nixdorf, Model M, Filcos.

Offline blackriver

Re: [WTB] GMK Deep Space, DSA Deep Space, CTRL ALT The Bro, GMK Striker
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 25 February 2020, 19:14:56 »
Thank you I just reached out to him!

Offline blackriver

Re: [WTB] Hyperfuse Origins Keyset
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 03 April 2020, 16:02:11 »
Bump, I want a new keyset.

Offline Ragsters

Re: [WTB] Hyperfuse Origins Keyset
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 14 April 2020, 22:40:45 »
Did you say someone is selling Deepspace? Im trying to buy a set.

Offline blackriver

Looking for new stuff, bump it up!

Offline blackriver

Re: [WTB] Artisans, Topre Stuff, Miami Keyset, JTK PoW
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 06 October 2020, 16:36:45 »
Bump, looking for several new items!

Offline blackriver