Author Topic: [IC] KAM 80s After Dark UPDATED  (Read 19161 times)

Offline Spacex

Re: [IC] KAM 80s After Dark UPDATED
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 28 May 2020, 12:41:43 »
I agree render looks great; I am hyped!

Offline Swishy

« Reply #51 on: Thu, 28 May 2020, 13:17:52 »
I agree render looks great; I am hyped!

Glad to hear, I have been putting a lot of time into my render to make sure they best show the project!

Offline FriendlyNerd

« Reply #52 on: Fri, 05 June 2020, 10:23:13 »
Gb still on?
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 June 2020, 12:18:06 by FriendlyNerd »

Offline Swishy

« Reply #53 on: Fri, 05 June 2020, 13:12:20 »
Gb still on?

Of course, sorry that it is taking me a while to update everytime I am ready there is one more thing I change. I just updated the color for hopefully the final time and redoing all my renders. Thank you fo your interest though, very appreciated!

Offline dvorcol

« Reply #54 on: Sat, 06 June 2020, 16:24:56 »
Gb still on?

Of course, sorry that it is taking me a while to update everytime I am ready there is one more thing I change. I just updated the color for hopefully the final time and redoing all my renders. Thank you fo your interest though, very appreciated!

Would you share the Pantone codes you decide to go with?

Offline Swishy

« Reply #55 on: Sat, 06 June 2020, 16:38:54 »
Gb still on?

I will once everything is together I don't want to release everything in parts cause it will cause inconsistencies but I used formula Guide coated Pantone book.

Offline KEYGEM

• KEYGEM Online Shop
« Reply #56 on: Sat, 06 June 2020, 16:46:21 »
I like the progress in this project :) Happy you could keep the spacebar!

Offline dvorcol

« Reply #57 on: Sat, 06 June 2020, 17:33:09 »
Gb still on?

I will once everything is together I don't want to release everything in parts cause it will cause inconsistencies but I used formula Guide coated Pantone book.

Thanks!

Offline Swishy

« Reply #58 on: Sat, 06 June 2020, 18:31:18 »
Gb still on?

Thanks!

Anytime, If you have anymore questions just ask!

Offline FriendlyNerd

« Reply #59 on: Sun, 07 June 2020, 22:02:51 »
Thanks!

Offline Pyk_

« Reply #60 on: Sun, 07 June 2020, 22:57:41 »
Yeah it was originally DSA but it couldn't do what I wanted. So, I moved to KAM so if R2 happens ill either do it in two different profiles or just one different. but glad to see you like it
I actually prefer KAM, but Iím curious what it is that DSA couldnít do? The space bar maybe?

Speaking of, really interesting spacebar. Iíd love to see more renders of it. Being an ortho user, it would be cool to see in 2u, though I assume interest wouldnít be high enough.

Offline Swishy

« Reply #61 on: Sun, 07 June 2020, 23:04:43 »
Yeah it was originally DSA but it couldn't do what I wanted. So, I moved to KAM so if R2 happens ill either do it in two different profiles or just one different. but glad to see you like it
I actually prefer KAM, but Iím curious what it is that DSA couldnít do? The space bar maybe?

Speaking of, really interesting spacebar. Iíd love to see more renders of it. Being an ortho user, it would be cool to see in 2u, though I assume interest wouldnít be high enough.

Hi,
Yes the major reason why I didn't use DSA was because the spacebar and I think you will be excited to hear I plan on doing a 2u novelty spacebar so you can use it. There will be more and better renders of everything once I finish, and there might even be a sample of the spacebar with the design on it.

Offline Pyk_

« Reply #62 on: Sun, 07 June 2020, 23:38:13 »
Hi,
Yes the major reason why I didn't use DSA was because the spacebar and I think you will be excited to hear I plan on doing a 2u novelty spacebar so you can use it. There will be more and better renders of everything once I finish, and there might even be a sample of the spacebar with the design on it.
Oh! Thatís great news. Canít wait.