Author Topic: Model M / F texture  (Read 756 times)

Offline mrmola

Model M / F texture
« on: Sat, 11 April 2020, 16:08:56 »
Can someone who has two model ms or two model fs that have a similar date of manufacture check if their textures are the same?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Model M / F texture
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 11 April 2020, 17:14:37 »
My collection is not readily available, but I know for a fact that there are multiple textures in the wild.

Model M cases are PVC, single color throughout, with built-in texture, while F cases have a glossy white inner "core" with a textured off-white coating layer (that can wear or chip off). The Model F XT has a deeper and more pronounced grain than other F variants which are smoother and less pebbled.
"Narcissistic symbiosis refers to the developmental wounds that make the leader-follower relationship magnetically attractive. The leader, hungry for adulation to compensate for an inner lack of self-worth, projects grandiose omnipotence — while the followers, rendered needy by societal stress or developmental injury, yearn for a parental figure. When such wounded individuals are given positions of power, they arouse similar pathology in the population that creates a “lock and key” relationship. “Shared psychosis” — which is also called “madness for millions” when occurring at the national level or “induced delusions” — refers to the infectiousness of severe symptoms that goes beyond ordinary group psychology. When a highly symptomatic individual is placed in an influential position, the person’s symptoms can spread through the population through emotional bonds, heightening existing pathologies and inducing delusions, paranoia, and propensity for violence — even in previously healthy individuals. The treatment is removal of exposure. Briefly, if one cannot have love, one resorts to respect. And when respect is unavailable, one resorts to fear. Trump is now living through an intolerable loss of respect: rejection by a nation in his election defeat. Violence helps compensate for feelings of powerlessness, inadequacy, and lack of real productivity. He is certainly of an autocratic disposition because his extreme narcissism does not allow for equality with other human beings, as democracy requires."
– Brandy Lee 2020

Offline Maledicted

Re: Model M / F texture
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 13 April 2020, 12:28:49 »
Can someone who has two model ms or two model fs that have a similar date of manufacture check if their textures are the same?

Which models and years do you want to compare in particular? I don't know that finish changed much within a given submodel. I do have at least one or two Model Ms that could have possibly been made concurrently with Model F AT production, the finishes are quite different from that of an F, as fohat explained.