Author Topic: Best replacement for stepped off-center cherry caps lock keycap?  (Read 1324 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Azurewrath

  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 36
  • Location: Munich, Germany
Topic basically. I have a really old G81 with thick PBT Keycaps and a newer G80-3000, so i basically have everything to use those caps on a full sized keyboard.

With one exception: The off-center capslock. Can anyone recommend a key with that width (should be 1.5U? About 3cm) that is centered and has the same color and profile? Does such a thing even exist? It could be blank or spell something else instead of capslock for all i care. ;)