Author Topic: Can someone point me in the right direction?  (Read 639 times)

Offline Walshware

Can someone point me in the right direction?
« on: Sat, 23 May 2020, 03:19:55 »
I am new to the keyboard scene; I was referred here from reddit. I am looking to start a keyboard business. Sadly I have little experience with the creation of one, but my idea is worthy of exploring the costs and requirements to get to the manufacturing stage. I am hoping to be pointed in the right direction of where to post on this forum or if another site would be better so that I could learn more or find someone I can hire.

Offline Maledicted

Re: Can someone point me in the right direction?
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 23 May 2020, 17:01:53 »
Hi Walshware. Welcome to Geekhack.

I would post maybe in the Making Stuff Together! section. I imagine you could cut to the chase and ask somebody like Leslieann directly though. She seems to be a wealth of information on the matter.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 23 May 2020, 17:12:49 »
You're not the first person to ask and the last probably didn't like the answers they got as they were never heard from again...

Ducky Zero, MX Reds    JD40, Jailhouse Blues           GH60
Soarer controller

Offline Walshware

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 24 May 2020, 09:12:25 »
I appreciate the replies! I will definitely check out your two suggestions!! Also yeah I figured itís pretty tough to get a foothold in the keyboard market, but I think my idea is good enough that I have to look as deep into this as I can go

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 24 May 2020, 14:00:37 »
I appreciate the replies! I will definitely check out your two suggestions!! Also yeah I figured itís pretty tough to get a foothold in the keyboard market, but I think my idea is good enough that I have to look as deep into this as I can go

Good ideas breed innovation. The market always needs people with new ideas. Good luck.