Author Topic: [IC] GMK Birch - quoting kits now, GB February 2021  (Read 58761 times)

Offline infu

Re: [IC] GMK Birch - quoting kits now, GB February 2020
« Reply #150 on: Wed, 13 January 2021, 12:46:58 »
Well I hate that you moved accent space bars out of base kit, I think keeping that one 6.25 accent space bar in base is better since it's that standard and most pupolar size. Since you already sent to Gmk for quote, it's probably late for a change. Still, nice set.

Yeah kinda bummed about that too especially when most of the old renders showed the set with the accent spacebar. Though tbf most other sets have the accent spacebar in a separate spacebar or novelties kit anyways so not a huge deal; will probably still get the set regardless since I'm really into the colors and the Rama. Though I think it might be helpful to show a few more renders without the accent spacebar to help people decide if the extra kit is worth it.

Offline break

Re: [IC] GMK Birch - quoting kits now, GB February 2020
« Reply #151 on: Wed, 13 January 2021, 14:28:35 »
Well I hate that you moved accent space bars out of base kit, I think keeping that one 6.25 accent space bar in base is better since it's that standard and most pupolar size. Since you already sent to Gmk for quote, it's probably late for a change. Still, nice set.

Yeah kinda bummed about that too especially when most of the old renders showed the set with the accent spacebar. Though tbf most other sets have the accent spacebar in a separate spacebar or novelties kit anyways so not a huge deal; will probably still get the set regardless since I'm really into the colors and the Rama. Though I think it might be helpful to show a few more renders without the accent spacebar to help people decide if the extra kit is worth it.

Sorry about that, you two. That said, almost every single board render I've shared doesn't include an accent spacebar. They should give you a good idea of the look. (I personally found the 1-2 renders with accent bars overwhelming after a while, and realized accent bars in my personal sets have gone unused.)

Offline break

Re: [IC] GMK Birch - quoting kits now, GB February 2021
« Reply #152 on: Thu, 21 January 2021, 11:19:24 »
We are a little over one week away from the opening of GMK Birch for group buy! GMK continues to review kitting, and I will have a pricing update for you before February 1st.

One additional note: Forties Kit will run regardless of GMK quoting. Have received lots of positive feedback on it, and want to see it through for my 40% friends.

To reward your patience with pricing, I've asked Motohiro to render GMK Birch on a suave blue KFE CE by Biso and beamingrobot. The KFE CE GB is open on Monokei for a few more days. Hope this gives you an idea of how the keyset looks on navy blue. :)

Online nvh2092

Re: [IC] GMK Birch - quoting kits now, GB February 2021
« Reply #153 on: Thu, 21 January 2021, 11:36:39 »
 Feb 2021 will destroy my wallet, too many good sets  :eek: