Author Topic: New Here From Michigan USA  (Read 1703 times)

Offline Hern

New Here From Michigan USA
« on: Wed, 08 July 2020, 08:33:25 »
Just getting into this niche cool hobby!
Do not have any boards or anything IN HAND yet but already splurged and spent like $900 on stuff in the last 2 weeks...

So far I have the following getting delivered..sometime in the next few weeks/months:

White Ducky one 2 mini
Black TKL Ducky one 2 mini
MODO2 Misty set, extras, RAMA, and keypad   - SpaceCables for the MODO2 Misty set
Hammerhead Accents/extra keys

I honestly got into this hobby from seeing a Diablo based keyboard a few weeks back and HAD to have it. Now that I am learning more already by the day...things are always out of stock and if you do not act fast it may be gone forever. Luckily, it looks like the diablo set extras are up again tonight so I am dying to try to get those and will be spamming F5 to try for them tonight.

I have been looking for a TOFU65 or similar 65 keyboard but all seems old out and not having much luck on mechmarket at all for someone selling one that may have a grey or aqua case to match that for my main MODO2 set.

Glad to meet everyone here and I hope to be around for the long haul! I still need to buy a DIY kit and want to try building one but want to spend the money on an actual good set and all the ones I see that I want are sold out so far.