Author Topic: What kind of switches are these?  (Read 537 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline hvontres

  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 25
  • Location: Oceanside, CA
  • Buckling Spring Enthusiast
What kind of switches are these?
« on: Sat, 01 August 2020, 00:02:36 »
I'm cleaning up the keys on my DRO unit from my milling machine and what I thought might have been mechanical switches turned out to be conductive dome over PCB switches.

Does anybody know what brand/type of switch these might be:


The key caps appear to be Cherry. The mounting holes are 5/8" square.

Henry von Tresckow

1986 Model M 1390131 (square badge), 1987 Model M 1391401 (Oval Badge), 1993 Model M2 project