Author Topic: [IC] EVA-01 Switches  (Read 12430 times)

Offline nuldabz

[IC] EVA-01 Switches
« on: Fri, 07 August 2020, 02:13:49 »
Hello everybody! I'm new here.

I thought it would be helpful to run a IC here too, in hopes of receiving more feedback. I have contacted  Durock to inquire about the cost of having unique colored switches manufactured to compliment the upcoming keyset, GMK Mecha-01 by by fu11.meta1 and MiTo.

If you are interested or have feedback/comments, please fill out my interest check form here! https://forms.gle/V2ptebAcuupuDciB9 Thanks!

I'm aware of The Shogoki switches which also compliment the set well, but are Tactile switches. These Mecha-01 switches are for those that prefer linears!

I've reached out to some noteworthy vendors regarding this! Namely NovelKeys, DeskHero, ILUMKB, KBDFans, Apexkeyboards, and TheKey.Company.

« Last Edit: Sat, 15 August 2020, 22:02:42 by nuldabz »

Offline joecoolbob

Re: [IC] Mecha-01 Linear Switches
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 07 August 2020, 02:16:37 »
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=105764.0
^same colorway but tactile just fyi
268.2 | MEME | Kendo FE

Offline yui_

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 07 August 2020, 02:52:11 »
Do you have FU11.META1 & MiTo's permission to run this ?

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 07 August 2020, 03:05:47 »
I've reached out to FU11.META1, and MiTo. I have yet to hear back from them, I hope I get their blessing. I should have exercised better judgement and asked them first, but if I do not get their blessing I have no problem shutting this down.

Offline lakeboredom

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 07 August 2020, 04:08:13 »

Didn't realize they owned the rights to purple and black. It didn't even start as an Eva themed set lol, and Mito swooped in the last month and contributed only icon mods. You crazay

Offline Rynxe

• Braccas Meas Vescimini
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 07 August 2020, 04:18:05 »

Didn't realize they owned the rights to purple and black. It didn't even start as an Eva themed set lol, and Mito swooped in the last month and contributed only icon mods. You crazay

Why did any of them actually ask permission from GAINAX Japan?  :)) You guys are talking as if they own the rights for this colorway. This is not an original colorway, it was obviously taken from Unit-01 from Evangelion. If you guys are after permissions go ask GAINAX or Hideaki Anno for their blessings.

Offline vaf1en

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 07 August 2020, 04:19:43 »
I would be interested if these are going to be heavy springs, i.e. 80 grams or above.
Preferably 98 grams.

Offline VagueOrigin

« Reply #7 on: Fri, 07 August 2020, 05:24:53 »

Why did any of them actually ask permission from GAINAX Japan?  :)) You guys are talking as if they own the rights for this colorway. This is not an original colorway, it was obviously taken from Unit-01 from Evangelion. If you guys are after permissions go ask GAINAX or Hideaki Anno for their blessings.
That's exactly what I was thinking... if we REALLY wanna get down into it lol. I probably would've shot a link to mito to purchase em too

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Offline powwu

• Discord
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 07 August 2020, 08:43:00 »
jwk linear in new colorway! suuuper hyped!

Offline jo h n

« Reply #9 on: Fri, 07 August 2020, 09:42:54 »
I'm in.

Offline psxndc

[IC] Mecha-01 Linear Switches
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 07 August 2020, 11:17:56 »

The issue is the name. If they called these "purple and green switches" people might have grumbled about the color similarity, but whatever. Calling the switches "Mecha-01" when there's a set currently on sale called "GMK Mecha-01" creates an association between the products, one that isn't approved by the party running the GMK Mecha-01 GB.

Try selling facial tissues under the coca cola name and see how that works out for you. No, Coke doesn't sell facial tissues, but you're creating an association they didn't approve.
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 August 2020, 11:55:21 by psxndc »
Ortho. Always.

Offline VagueOrigin

« Reply #11 on: Fri, 07 August 2020, 11:40:35 »

The issue is the name. If they called these "purple and green switches" people might have grumbled about the color similarity, but whatever. Calling the switches "Mecha-01" when there's a set currently on sale called "GMK Mecha-01" and it creates an association between there products, one that isn't approved by the party running the GMK Mecha-01 GB.

Try selling facial tissues under the coca cola name and see how that works out for you. No, Coke doesn't sell facial tissues, but you're creating an association they didn't approve.
By that id ask, id probably just name them something different from the jump though too.

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #12 on: Sat, 08 August 2020, 14:32:07 »
I haven't gotten approval from Novelkeys, MiTo, or FU11.META1 to sell these switches under "Mecha-01"
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 August 2020, 14:23:48 by nuldabz »

Offline vaf1en

« Reply #13 on: Sat, 08 August 2020, 14:47:42 »
I've gotten everyone's blessing so far, so I don't think royalties or conflicts of interest will be impeding of manufacturing.
And that 98g spring has been confirmed as well? :cool:

Offline lakeboredom

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 20:19:23 »
Lol, you want the Gb to fail? No one wants to type on springs heavier than stock MX Blacks.

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 10 August 2020, 21:48:39 »
Lol, you want the Gb to fail? No one wants to type on springs heavier than stock MX Blacks.

We're currently considering 62g and 67g springs, or 63.5g progressive springs if they are available! Currently in the process of working things out with vendors and commissioning some nice renders  :)

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #16 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 02:56:22 »
Hey all! We're running one more IC to finalize our switch design (namely the spring weight.) Afterwards, vendors and GB dates will be announced here and on reddit! for now, check out the new IC here: https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/i8u1kv/ic_mecha01_switches_by_durock_finalizing_poll/

and peep these preliminary renders!

Offline NotFai

« Reply #17 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 03:13:06 »
Please reach out to some EU vendors as well  :'(

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #18 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 00:38:56 »

Done and done! Check out the vendor and GB date announcement post over on reddit! https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/ia1vpk/gb_mecha01_switches/

Offline Tyson

« Reply #19 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 01:01:11 »

Disengaging safety systems. Internal power source, fully charged. External power source connector shows green. Launch preparations complete.

Introducing the Mecha-01 switch! Designed by bespoke.keys, meant to pay homage to the aesthetics of classic Mecha anime. These switches are the same smooth Durock linear switches you know and love, like Alpacas, Mauves, or H1.

Mecha-01 switches are the pioneering product to launch my new online storefront: bespoke.keys! I am excited to bring these switches to market and continue to develop my business while bringing new projects to light. I have also partnered with a number of notable vendors worldwide to bring these switches to market.

Specifications:

Top Housing: PC, Stem: POM, Bottom Housing: Nylon
Purple: Pantone PQ-267C, Green: Pantone PQ-802C
63.5g Gold Plated Spring
No Factory Lube
Sold in packs of 10, pricing at $5.50
Vendors:

USA: bespoke.keys

CA: AshKeebs

EU: CandyKeys

AUS: DailyClack

ASIA: ILUMKB

Group Buy Starts: Friday, August 28th

Group Buy Concludes: Friday, September 11th, or when maximum order quantity is met.

Shipping Estimate: December 2020, subject to change.

Thank you for your support, and I look forward to doing business with you! If you have any questions regarding my storefront or the GB, you may reach me on discord at bespoke.keys#2169!

Offline mgsickler

« Reply #20 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 08:14:21 »
I've gotten everyone's blessing so far, so I don't think royalties or conflicts of interest will be impeding of manufacturing.
As far as I am aware this is not accurate.

We received a message about this, but replied that we couldn’t take on any new projects.

I could be wrong, but I don’t think FM or MiTo gave their permission either.

I’m not trying to get into the color way ownership fight or anything as that is completely separate. But this is called Mecha-01. And saying you got everyone’s blessing isn’t very truthful.

Offline VagueOrigin

« Reply #21 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 09:25:22 »

We received a message about this, but replied that we couldn’t take on any new projects.

I’m not trying to get into the color way ownership fight or anything as that is completely separate. But this is called Mecha-01. And saying you got everyone’s blessing isn’t very truthful.
I'd honestly just swap the name real quick, easy fix.

Offline BOOMISHOTYOU

« Reply #22 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 12:26:53 »

The issue is the name. If they called these "purple and green switches" people might have grumbled about the color similarity, but whatever. Calling the switches "Mecha-01" when there's a set currently on sale called "GMK Mecha-01" creates an association between the products, one that isn't approved by the party running the GMK Mecha-01 GB.

There is an obvious association to mecha-01 which is clear as day.  But then again mecha-01 is an obvious association to evangelion and was only named mecha-01 to not get dinged for infringement.  I cannot really see any need to ask for permission other than to check and see if these switches were originally planned to be made to compliment the mecha-01 kit. As I've bought in to the mecha-01 kit I'll definitely be in on this as well regardless.  I could understand if mecha-01 has some sort of copyright but come on lol....This is community seems great but definitely has some peculiarities.  I don't think this thread even made it past post 3 before the permission card came up. I dunno, maybe focus more on the awesome kits we have access to vs mainstream off the shelf stuff.  I remember reading back a few months ago where a poster has said in response to someone planning to buy multiple kits that if you're able to buy multiple kits then it's not expensive enough for me.......so strange. Anyways, looks like credit was given visa vie the name of the switch.  Just buy them or don't and move on......

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #23 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 12:37:20 »

Ok, I will change the name so as not to be problematic.

Offline VagueOrigin

« Reply #24 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 12:38:10 »

There is an obvious association to mecha-01 which is clear as day.  But then again mecha-01 is an obvious association to evangelion and was only named mecha-01 to not get dinged for infringement.  I cannot really see any need to ask for permission other than to check and see if these switches were originally planned to be made to compliment the mecha-01 kit. As I've bought in to the mecha-01 kit I'll definitely be in on this as well regardless.  I could understand if mecha-01 has some sort of copyright but come on lol....This is community seems great but definitely has some peculiarities.  I don't think this thread even made it past post 3 before the permission card came up. I dunno, maybe focus more on the awesome kits we have access to vs mainstream off the shelf stuff.  I remember reading back a few months ago where a poster has said in response to someone planning to buy multiple kits that if you're able to buy multiple kits then it's not expensive enough for me.......so strange. Anyways, looks like credit was given visa vie the name of the switch.  Just buy them or don't and move on......
Well said sir, well said.

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #25 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 12:42:45 »

honestly i just dont want to step on any toes. getting a hold of the keyset designers has been impossible, nk wants nothing to do with these and i would just like their approval of a name so that the project can  move forward

Offline VagueOrigin

« Reply #26 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 12:46:19 »

honestly i just dont want to step on any toes. getting a hold of the keyset designers has been impossible, nk wants nothing to do with these and i would just like their approval of a name so that the project can  move forward
I'd do it personally. Its not their word, they dont own and its clear homage to a great series. If you still feel a way, call it the book of genesis switch or something.

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #27 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 12:58:35 »

I'd do it personally. Its not their word, they dont own and its clear homage to a great series. If you still feel a way, call it the book of genesis switch or something.

I'm just wondering why both the keyset designer and main vendor for the set would turn down the idea but naysay when it comes to using their lookalike term for Evangelion..

Offline psxndc

« Reply #28 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 13:46:14 »

I'm just wondering why both the keyset designer and main vendor for the set would turn down the idea but naysay when it comes to using their lookalike term for Evangelion..
As I explained above, it's because you're creating an association between their product and yours. If you called it "EV switches" or "Purple and Green switches" then they wouldn't complain. But they changed the name of their product from GMK Unit -01 to GMK Mecha-01 to avoid IP issues with Evangelion and then you called your product literally what they changed their product's name to.

This isn't some peculiararity of the keyboard community, this is trademark law 101. Just change the name to something else and that'll be the end of it. If you really think what you call it is no big deal to anyone, call your switches "Incredible Hulk switches." I'm sure Marvel won't mind, right?
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 August 2020, 13:51:23 by psxndc »
Ortho. Always.

Offline mgsickler

« Reply #29 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 13:48:05 »

I am not blocking or stopping your project. But you clearly are misleading people when you say you have everyone's blessing. That is not true, and you did not get anyone's blessing for this.

I am not claiming ownership to these colors or having an argument about colorways. These could have simply been switches inspired by Troubled Minds or other keycap sets. However, you clearly labeled them as Mecha-01 switches, and claimed that MiTo, FM, or NovelKeys gave you their approval on this. That is my only issue.

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #30 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 14:26:57 »

I am not blocking or stopping your project. But you clearly are misleading people when you say you have everyone's blessing. That is not true, and you did not get anyone's blessing for this.

I am not claiming ownership to these colors or having an argument about colorways. These could have simply been switches inspired by Troubled Minds or other keycap sets. However, you clearly labeled them as Mecha-01 switches, and claimed that MiTo, FM, or NovelKeys gave you their approval on this. That is my only issue.

I thank you for your feedback, I have ammended my statement. I referring to other parties whom I had asked permission to run the switch, namely the creator of the simlar JWK switch "Shogoki." I would like to ask your express permission to sell these swtiches under Mecha-01, if not I will rebrand them. I don't wish to sell a product with the title of yours if you do not approve of it. Thanks for understanding, hopefully you address this publicly so that I can move on.

Offline Tyson

« Reply #31 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 14:38:20 »

I thank you for your feedback, I have ammended my statement. I referring to other parties whom I had asked permission to run the switch, namely the creator of the simlar JWK switch "Shogoki." I would like to ask your express permission to sell these swtiches under Mecha-01, if not I will rebrand them. I don't wish to sell a product with the title of yours if you do not approve of it. Thanks for understanding, hopefully you address this publicly so that I can move on.

Why not just call them Eva-01 Switches? That way they are not named after the set and people will know what the colors are by the name of the switch.

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #32 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 14:49:45 »

Why not just call them Eva-01 Switches? That way they are not named after the set and people will know what the colors are by the name of the switch.

Well, I would but I'd like to go a bit more subtle with the naming convention so as not to get the project halted due to copyright concerns. AFAIK, Mecha-01 is not a registered trademark, and plus I literally made these switches after purchasing almost every kit of GMK Mecha-01 in hopes of having Eva themed linears. I just need to know from those who are responsible coming up with that moniker if it is ok for me to use it for this project. If not, I will reevaluate, current working name is Unit1 Switch

Offline VagueOrigin

« Reply #33 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 14:55:01 »

As I explained above, it's because you're creating an association between their product and yours. If you called it "EV switches" or "Purple and Green switches" then they wouldn't complain. But they changed the name of their product from GMK Unit -01 to GMK Mecha-01 to avoid IP issues with Evangelion and then you called your product literally what they changed their product's name to.

This isn't some peculiararity of the keyboard community, this is trademark law 101. Just change the name to something else and that'll be the end of it. If you really think what you call it is no big deal to anyone, call your switches "Incredible Hulk switches." I'm sure Marvel won't mind, right?
Yeah but this aint marvel, and if we're being totally frank it shouldn't be this big an issue between folks just trying to enjoy the passion/ hobby. If someone went ahead and said the 01 novelties were a direct copy there would be a **** storm. But they didn't right? Here we have a name, a name that was chosen so they wouldn't get sued by the ACTUAL ppl who have the rights to the IP. Everybody needs to ease up, call em mechas and buy em or dont. Its really quite simple. We're brining up morality and legality for some switches smh... if someone in this hobby (not the big corps that actually own this stuff) takes me to court because of a name, a name that was chosen because they didn't want to be in the position that they now put me in? Id probably lose all the love I have for this hobby. They dont OWN a damn thing. If we really hit the core of it, and we're so big on trademarks in here, tag Viz Media or Sadamoto...

Offline psxndc

« Reply #34 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 15:02:24 »

Well, I would but I'd like to go a bit more subtle with the naming convention so as not to get the project halted due to copyright concerns. AFAIK, Mecha-01 is not a registered trademark, and plus I literally made these switches after purchasing almost every kit of GMK Mecha-01 in hopes of having Eva themed linears. I just need to know from those who are responsible coming up with that moniker if it is ok for me to use it for this project. If not, I will reevaluate, current working name is Unit1 Switch

I'm not going to give y'all a lectures on the ins and outs of trademark law, but a) you don't need to register a trademark to have one (see (R) vs TM) and b) you just said you copied their name after buying their product.

Here we have a name, a name that was chosen so they wouldn't get sued by the ACTUAL ppl who have the rights to the IP.

You're missing the point. Novelkeys sold something with the name Mecha-01. That gives them a de-facto trademark. They arguably HAVE IP rights in that name in the keyboard space.

Edited because replying on mobile is hard.
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 August 2020, 15:12:42 by psxndc »
Ortho. Always.

Offline BOOMISHOTYOU

« Reply #35 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 15:12:00 »

I understand everything perfectly fine and as it stands the bottom line reality is that the guy running the switch gb has no legal obligation whatsoever to mito/full metal other than a courtesy which still is just that and nothing more. The situation would change if they trade marked mecha-01.  The peculiarity I speak of is the high brow stance I see a lot here as mentioned before which is strange to me.  I think at this point things have been examined and he'll decide whatever.  I think a little more solidarity and community cohesion is called for and less of the elitist stances I see. I do agree w/NK in that if no blessing was given it shouldn't be posted that it was.  I would think given the amount of orders that were made for the mecha-01 kit, there's going to be a lot of ppl interested in this switch so I do hope things get worked out.....

Offline Tyson

« Reply #36 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 15:14:46 »

I'm not going to give y'all a lectures on the ins and outs of trademark law, but a) you don't need to register a trademark to have one (see (R) vs TM) and b) you just said you copied their name after buying their product.

Here we have a name, a name that was chosen so they wouldn't get sued by the ACTUAL ppl who have the rights to the IP.

You're missing the point. Novelkeys sold something with the name Mecha-01. That gives them a de-facto trademark. They arguably HAVE IP rights in that name in the keyboard space.

That's what gets me, if I buy all the kits from Shoko I'm not going to name a switch the Shoko linear switches. Kind of odd that you mentioned that you bought every kit so now you want to name a switch after the set name... I too bought all the kits from GMK Mecha-01, OPs reasoning for the naming convention is very odd.

Offline psxndc

« Reply #37 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 15:19:10 »

I understand everything perfectly fine and as it stands the bottom line reality is that the guy running the switch gb has no legal obligation whatsoever to mito/full metal other than a courtesy which still is just that and nothing more. The situation would change if they trade marked mecha-01.

The set designer and Novelkeys arguably DO have a trademark in it though. All you need to do is sell something to establish trademark rights; you don't *have* to federally register a trademark first.

https://www.legalzoom.com/knowledge/trademark/topic/trademark-rights
Ortho. Always.

Offline VagueOrigin

« Reply #38 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 15:19:39 »

That sounds like American Capitalism. Guess I am wrong. That just sounds nuts to me. Someone creates something based off an existing IP with absolute clear similarities, just alters a small portion here or there and they can stake their claim as if its their own? Then has a right to not allow another to hop on the train. The train that was already initially created from a sense of being too similar to something. I have a lot to learn it seems smh...none of that was sarcasm either. I generally listened to you, that just sounds really weird to me.

Offline psxndc

« Reply #39 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 15:22:18 »

That sounds like American Capitalism. Guess I am wrong. That just sounds nuts to me. Someone creates something based off an existing IP with absolute clear similarities, just alters a small portion here or there and they can stake their claim as if its their own? Then has a right to not allow another to hop on the train. The train that was already initially created from a sense of being too similar to something. I have a lot to learn it seems smh...none of that was sarcasm either. I generally listened to you, that just sounds really weird to me.

They can only stake a claim in the name, and only in the given category of goods and services (here keyboards). Not the colors, not the idea, just the name. That's why people are saying "just change the name and the problem goes away."
Ortho. Always.

Offline VagueOrigin

« Reply #40 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 15:32:23 »

They can only stake a claim in the name, and only in the given category of goods and services (here keyboards). Not the colors, not the idea, just the name. That's why people are saying "just change the name and the problem goes away."
I get it now, or at least I think I do. The name covers his creation, whether it be similar or not. The changes he made so as not to be in legal trouble are under the mecha name. So the creation is in essence mecha, and you can't just "TAKE" mecha 01 as your own. It just kinda clicked...

Offline mgsickler

« Reply #41 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 15:41:35 »

Honestly, we did have plans to run switches - albeit slightly different from your coloring.

Again, I dont want to stop or block your project, but I would appreciate (not demanding) that you differentiated your project from ours.

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #42 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 16:07:21 »

That's what gets me, if I buy all the kits from Shoko I'm not going to name a switch the Shoko linear switches. Kind of odd that you mentioned that you bought every kit so now you want to name a switch after the set name... I too bought all the kits from GMK Mecha-01, OPs reasoning for the naming convention is very odd.

It's more that I wanted to create these switches to compliment the set, hoping that sharing the name would be a positive association and not a negative one. Out of courtesy for Novelkeys as a fellow US vendor I plan to change the name to create a distinction between the two; Paying homage to eva while not associating with Mecha-01.

Offline psxndc

« Reply #43 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 16:20:33 »
I get it now, or at least I think I do. The name covers his creation, whether it be similar or not. The changes he made so as not to be in legal trouble are under the mecha name. So the creation is in essence mecha, and you can't just "TAKE" mecha 01 as your own. It just kinda clicked...
Bingo. All a trademark is is an indicator of source. When you buy a coca cola, you know what it is and who it came from. That company exerts a level of quality control over its product so people come to trust that brand. That's actually one of the things trademark owners have to do when licensing their trademarks: quality control. For example, every Marvel shirt sold has someone at Marvel QC'ing samples to make sure it doesn't reflect poorly on Marvel. Which brings me to...

It's more that I wanted to create these switches to compliment the set, hoping that sharing the name would be a positive association and not a negative one. Out of courtesy for Novelkeys as a fellow US vendor I plan to change the name to create a distinction between the two; Paying homage to eva while not associating with Mecha-01.

I get that, and I'm sure you had no ill will. But you apparently didn't get their permission. That's the issue. What if your switches suck? Then people will say "oh, do you remember the terrible switches Novelkeys sold? The Mecha-01 ones?!" And Novelkeys would have to fight to set the record straight because it wasn't their product, it just had the same name. This is actually why Novelkeys etc didn't use the Evangelion name because the Evangelion folks have to protect *their* brand. What if GMK Mecha-01 sucks? Then people would say to the Evangelion folks "man, you guys released crappy keycaps!" That's why we have to name things differently unless you get permission, even if you have the best intentions at heart.
Ortho. Always.

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #44 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 20:34:40 »
I very much appreciate all the discourse surrounding my project. I've found that renaming these to something more distinct from other projects is in the interests of all parties.

Offline nuldabz

« Reply #45 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 21:06:25 »

I would like to clarify that when I wrote "I've received their blessing" I was referring to two parties: Durock, and the creators of the upcoming Shogoki switch. At the time of posting, I had just received the go ahead, and i posted about that. I see now that it would appear that I made a false statement. I never received express permission from any of the keyset runners to use the name, and i did not mean to convey that by what I said. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Offline scrps

« Reply #46 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 21:09:46 »
damn that's a lot of quotes. just change the name of ic
glwic :thumb:

Offline Rynxe

• Braccas Meas Vescimini
Re: [IC] EVA-01 Switches
« Reply #47 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 03:34:29 »
wow... honestly you're one thick-skinned individual...

I'm not sure if you're actually reading the comments on this thread, but a lot of people are already stating that Mecha-01 was changed so that they won't have any problems with Gianax or Hideaki Anno or any other company that holds the trademark for EVAngelion, and here you go changing the name to EVA-01 swtich.

Just change the name to E-01 or something jeez! Someone did mention about paying homage to EVA, but for Pete's sake it does not mean that you can actually use the word EVA:rolleyes: