Author Topic: [IC] GMK Gruvbox  (Read 23870 times)

Offline synmuffin

Re: [IC] GMK Gruvbox
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 20 December 2020, 21:28:49 »
this is a lot to ask, and forgive me if I sound stupid, but I know many of us would love to have this board in our programming language. Honestly, I think people would be really happy if they could buy a mod kit that had their language on it. I dont expect you to have a ton of kits, but I know I would happily pay for a kit that had Java or C++ mods. Maybe there could be a Java, Python, C or C++ mod kit? idk I am somewhat new to the GB scene so forgive me if this is totally ignorant or if it is totally impossible for you to do that. I just know that I would happily pay for that kit if it was available.

I really do like this idea, have a few different mod kits with diff keywords for different languages, not sure how feasible it is, but I am still working on this set. I hope to have updates in the beginning of 2021.

Offline asherw

• Personal Site
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 23 December 2020, 10:55:58 »
This looks awesome. Are you considering icon mods?

Offline koolaidpapa

« Reply #52 on: Sun, 10 January 2021, 17:58:56 »
I feel like this is too close to oblivion. Similar style secondary red "novelty" escape key as well...

Offline harlekein

« Reply #53 on: Mon, 11 January 2021, 02:34:55 »
I feel like this is too close to oblivion. Similar style secondary red "novelty" escape key as well...

looks like a second version of oblivion,....

It's a color scheme from a text editor. None of the keycap designers invented these. The original colors look different though.

Offline LordHaveMercy

« Reply #54 on: Thu, 14 January 2021, 04:50:07 »
I'm not sure if it's already been said, but could there be an option or perhaps included in the base kit some modifier keys with the normal "shift, ctrl, alt, etc." text along with the more fun-looking "struct, Static, else" modifier texts? Keep the same colors for each key, but having that option for "normal-looking" modifiers would be nice to have. :)

Offline RamRanchCEO

« Reply #55 on: Fri, 15 January 2021, 10:03:33 »
Absolutely love this! Looking forward hopefully to a GB.

Offline Sicowa

« Reply #56 on: Fri, 15 January 2021, 18:25:40 »
Woooow didn't expect a vim set to look this good  :thumb:
definetley a cop for me
GLWIC

Online MoonOperator

« Reply #57 on: Sat, 16 January 2021, 01:51:48 »
I'd pickup that Vim kit. GLWIC!