Author Topic: [FS]IBM M122 with bolt mod - 60% universal plate - EK silencer - Teensy 2.0  (Read 2768 times)

Offline Razer1987

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi guys,

I moved a few days ago and need to clear some stuff that I don't use and unfinished project for which I have no longer enough time.

I am ok to ship everywhere (from France, my location), just ask me for a shipping cost quote.

1x Cooler Master Novatouch TKL ISO Azerty + original Hypersphere rings

Condition : very great condition, complete in box with all accessories, it has been opened once and the cable is a bit frayed on 1 or 2cm.

Price : 200€ shipping excluded SOLD

- Azerty IBM Model F BIGFOOT : you will understand when you will look at the picture that it needs to be reassembled and cleaned ... but it is complete, no breakage to report, the feet work perfectly. The inside needs a good stripping and a layer of foam, as well as a teensy to work in USB (a lot of tutorials available on the net and I sell "official" teensy for a cheap price).

The layout will look like this one but in Azerty :

Price : 75€ shipping excluded SOLD

- Azerty IBM Model M 122, the keyboard is very clean, a bold mod has already been done as well as the installation of a USB port (reversible). It only needs a teensy to make it work in USB:

Price : 30€ shipping excluded

- Case industrial for IBM Model M with an IBM logo repro (perfect) :

Price : 35€ shipping excluded SOLD

- 60% 2x universal plates (1 red & 1 orange) brand new

Price : 10€ shipping excluded

- Lot Keycaps R5, GMK + miscellaneous

Price : 35€ shipping excluded SOLD

- Switches :
69 Cherry MX black with pin => new
30 Cherry MX black without pin => new
23 Cherry MX green without pin => mix between brand new and desoldered ones like new
73 Cherry MX blue without pin => average condition desoldered => in using condition but for some of them the back of the black plastic case took some heat...

Price : 20€ shipping excluded SOLD

-2x EK silencer soft landing 1 brand new pack and 1 used (very few hours of use) :

Price : 10€ shipping excluded

- Slimblade Trackball Kensington complete in box, less then 10 hours of use :

Price : 55€ shipping excluded SOLD

- 2x Teensy 2.0 brand new with pins

Price : 15€ shipping excluded

Best
« Last Edit: Mon, 26 October 2020, 05:22:38 by Razer1987 »

Offline Razer1987

• Trade Count: (0)
Price update for last items available