Author Topic: [WTB] Calm Depths keycap set  (Read 1683 times)

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Demon of the Fall
[WTB] Calm Depths keycap set
« on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 14:45:42 »
Hey folks!

I'm Calmb4tehpwn, and I designed the Calm Depths palette. I put a lot of work into design and setting up the group buy. It was my first GB and things did NOT run smoothly, and then thanks to some delays in production coupled with my separation from the military coming a couple months earlier than I anticipated, I ended up not handling the split and shipment of the set. In the end, I invested a lot of money into making sure the set happened, trying to get to a good price break while ending with about 10 extra sets in hand for anyone else that wanted to buy one, but my separation was messy and I never actually got my hands on a set of Calm Depths.

I've been out of the geekhack world for the better part of a decade, and coming back I am so humbled by the impact of the Calm Depths colorway. Im seeing sets inspired by the subtle, but clear colors. Im seeing glowing reviews. And of course I'm seeing dozens of remakes of the set (many organizers reached out to me, and they all got my permission- in addition I implicitly give my permission to anyone who wants to run a group buy)

So it's veteran's day, and im feeling nostalgic and my wife's sudden interest in mech keyboards got me thinking. Is there anyone out there interested in letting go of a set? It doesn't have to be from the original group buy, or even the same profile and material (though I do prefer SA). I have some stuff I could trade, but dont have a huge budget for straight buys. I could probably go past budget for a set from the original GB, though.

Let me know what you've got and what you'd like for it!
And thanks again to this amazing community and the support you've always shown me and others with a dream and some initiative
"I seek a great warrior" - Luke Skywalker
"Great Warrior, Hmm? War does not make one great." - Master Jedi Yoda