Author Topic: tragedy  (Read 4423 times)

Offline wellington1869

tragedy
« on: Tue, 17 August 2010, 14:07:30 »
tragedy: My bbq chicken pizza slice was so overloaded with bbq chicken that it broke in half and spilt its bbq goodness all over my tray and I dont have a fork.

"Blah blah blah grade school blah blah blah IBM PS/2s blah blah blah I like Model Ms." -- Kishy

using: ms 7000/Das 3

Offline instantkamera

tragedy
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 17 August 2010, 14:09:48 »
tragedy: You no not what it is.

Minor inconvenience: You has it.
Realforce 86UB - Razer Blackwidow - Dell AT101W - IBM model MCST  LtracX - Kensington Orbit - Logitech Trackman wheel opticalAMD PhenomII x6 - 16GB RAM - SSD - RAIDDell U2211H - Spyder3 - Eye One Display 2

Offline instantkamera

tragedy
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 17 August 2010, 14:10:53 »
oh wait ... are you Stephen Hawking?
Realforce 86UB - Razer Blackwidow - Dell AT101W - IBM model MCST  LtracX - Kensington Orbit - Logitech Trackman wheel opticalAMD PhenomII x6 - 16GB RAM - SSD - RAIDDell U2211H - Spyder3 - Eye One Display 2

Offline itlnstln

tragedy
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 17 August 2010, 14:14:22 »
>
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385">
[/youtube]
« Last Edit: Tue, 17 August 2010, 14:19:48 by itlnstln »

Offline itlnstln

tragedy
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 17 August 2010, 14:17:16 »
Hmmm... The 'Tube no workee.  Check it.

Offline itlnstln

tragedy
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 17 August 2010, 14:19:12 »
Dammit.

Offline Stevie Wonder

• http://www.steviewonder.net/
tragedy
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 17 August 2010, 14:24:06 »
Quote from: instantkamera;213589

Dat not funny.

Offline wellington1869

tragedy
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 17 August 2010, 14:27:53 »
but my day was going so well!

now what imma do with all this bbq chicken all over my tray?  I'd use my fingers but I havent showered today. How will I resist licking my fingers - and tasting yesterdays three hour tennis match?

Serious conundrum.

"Blah blah blah grade school blah blah blah IBM PS/2s blah blah blah I like Model Ms." -- Kishy

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
tragedy
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 17 August 2010, 14:31:54 »
Maybe you should wash your hands.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline wellington1869

tragedy
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 17 August 2010, 14:40:33 »
Quote from: microsoft windows;213609
Maybe you should wash your hands.

that just might work! :)

for now its going into a doggy bag though. I think I have a fork at home. Somewhere.

Offline instantkamera

tragedy
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 17 August 2010, 14:55:00 »
Quote from: wellington1869;213619
that just might work! :)

for now its going into a doggy bag though. I think I have a fork at home. Somewhere.

You just made the biggest deal out of the most everyday occurrence.

If I'm sitting near you and witness this, I have two scenarios that possibly play out:

1 - this dude does what EVERYONE in their right mind would do, picks that **** up with his fings and eats it. Licking of said fingers follows.

2 - Dude frets about it for several minutes, WHILE POSTING ON THE NET ABOUT IT, after which time he somehow acquires a ziploc bag (prepared pothead anyone?). He then proceeds to awkwardly dump the **** from his tray into this ****ing baggie, then shoves that mother ****er in his pocket, all the while grinning as though he is SUPER stoked over what has just transpired. Oh yeah, he smells like **** too.  **** tennis elbow, I think this guy has tennis BALLS.

No matter how many times I run it, I never picture #2 happening.

Welly has made my day.

Offline wellington1869

tragedy
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 17 August 2010, 15:01:08 »
Quote from: instantkamera;213634
You just made the biggest deal out of the most everyday occurrence.

If I'm sitting near you and witness this, I have two scenarios that possibly play out:

1 - this dude does what EVERYONE in their right mind would do, picks that **** up with his fings and eats it. Licking of said fingers follows.

2 - Dude frets about it for several minutes, WHILE POSTING ON THE NET ABOUT IT, after which time he somehow acquires a ziploc bag (prepared pothead anyone?). He then proceeds to awkwardly dump the **** from his tray into this ****ing baggie, then shoves that mother ****er in his pocket, all the while grinning as though he is SUPER stoked over what has just transpired. Oh yeah, he smells like **** too.  **** tennis elbow, I think this guy has tennis BALLS.

No matter how many times I run it, I never picture #2 happening.

Welly has made my day.

:-D the funny part is #2 is exactly what happened, pretty much exactly as you described it ;-D

and yea i need a shower so badly ;)

Offline instantkamera

tragedy
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 17 August 2010, 15:08:07 »
Seriously. How old DO you have to be to grow proper facial hair?

Or are you referring to the fact that Demi actually ****s THAT guy?

Either one, trag.

Offline TexasFlood

tragedy
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 17 August 2010, 16:00:38 »
Quote from: itlnstln;213597
Hmmm... The 'Tube no workee.  Check it.

youtube seems to have changed the format of it's embedded code.  As a workaround for now I just copied an old post and changed the unique number of the video.

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
    • John Savard's Home Page
tragedy
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 18 August 2010, 06:59:50 »
Quote from: instantkamera;213645
the fact that Demi actually
Well, if it's any consolation, I suspect that Demi Moore is not quite as sublimely beautiful now as she was during the height of her career.

I wish Ms. Moore all the best in her personal life, and the fact that she is taking one male out of circulation is enough.

Although I'll admit that I found it hard to understand why a lovely woman like Sandra Bullock would have chosen someone as clearly likely to misbehave as that Jesse James for her partner. Surely she could have done better.
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 August 2010, 07:02:56 by quadibloc »

Offline EverythingIBM

tragedy
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 18 August 2010, 21:19:51 »
Quote from: quadibloc;213862
Well, if it's any consolation, I suspect that Demi Moore is not quite as sublimely beautiful now as she was during the height of her career.

I wish Ms. Moore all the best in her personal life, and the fact that she is taking one male out of circulation is enough.

Although I'll admit that I found it hard to understand why a lovely woman like Sandra Bullock would have chosen someone as clearly likely to misbehave as that Jesse James for her partner. Surely she could have done better.

Usually the main problem is status. Someone of a higher status usually partners up with someone of the like.

Rich people don't marry, say, poor people due to the fact they could risk all of their money being taken away.

So... it usually runs on the basis of money, attraction, and the like. Rather than logical reasoning.

EDIT: oh and wellington, next time stick with the double-cheese pizza.
Keyboards: '86 M, M5-2, M13, SSK, F AT, F XT

Offline wellington1869

tragedy
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 19 August 2010, 13:45:31 »
Tragedy, 2.

so i'm eating a samosa, delicious as samosas usually are (green sauce, mmmmm. red sauce, mmmmm!), and its kinda overstuffed.... and, well, after a bite the thing basically exploded and is all over my tray.

Didnt shower this morning....

I could really use a spork right about now. :(

Offline ricercar

• * Elevated Elder
  • mostly abides
tragedy
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 19 August 2010, 15:23:56 »
tragedy. i came back to read geekhack.
I trolled Geekhack and all I got was an eponymous SPOS.

Offline ricercar

• * Elevated Elder
  • mostly abides
tragedy
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 19 August 2010, 15:50:50 »
Quote from: instantkamera;213589

Have you read that Lou Gherig might not have had Lou Gherig's disease? Maybe we should call it Stephen Hawking's disease.
I trolled Geekhack and all I got was an eponymous SPOS.

Offline itlnstln

tragedy
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 19 August 2010, 15:56:37 »
Quote from: ricercar;214656
Have you read that Lou Gherig might not have had Lou Gherig's disease? Maybe we should call it Stephen Hawking's disease.

I'm sure he had the disease he had.  It may not have been ALS, but Lou Gherig definitely had Lou Gherig's disease unless there was some weird quantum thing going on.

Offline Infinite north

tragedy
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 19 August 2010, 16:28:32 »
Quote from: ripster;213644
Ashton Kutcher tweeted this two days ago.

The truth comes out that Ripster follows Ashton Kutcher's tweets and is also a thirteen year old girl.

Offline TexasFlood

tragedy
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 19 August 2010, 18:20:51 »
Quote from: ripster;214677
Everybody knows there are no women/girls on the Internet.

If you don't count those pretending not to be.

Or those pretending tooo be...

Offline TexasFlood

tragedy
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 19 August 2010, 19:19:18 »
Quote from: ricercar;214656

I had heard it might have been the result of head trauma rather than ALS.  Like F.D.R. is now thought less likely to have had Polio than Guillain-Barre syndrome like Andy Griffith.