Author Topic: Realforce R2 PFU with additional numpad peripheral  (Read 1027 times)

Offline Gamarrex

Realforce R2 PFU with additional numpad peripheral
« on: Thu, 02 September 2021, 09:50:20 »
Hey All,

I have encountered an issue using my TKL R2 alongside an MMO mouse (old razer naga). Up until last night, I had been using the two seamlessly. 7,8,9,-,U,I,O,J,K,L,M on the keyboard and the mouse's full numpad range were operating as expected with numlock on. Now, and I'm not sure what changed, the embedded numpad in the R2 is activated with numlock on thus denying me normal use of 7,8,9,-,U,I,O,J,K,L,M.

I have tried futzing with the Realforce software and Razer Synapse to fix this issue to no avail. I must be missing the forest for the trees here since I feel like this issue is both commonplace and easily fixed, but I'm struggling.  :blank:

Please let me know exactly how and why I'm an idiot, and how I might fix my state. Thanks!

Offline Gamarrex

Re: Realforce R2 PFU with additional numpad peripheral
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 03 September 2021, 08:32:06 »
So I worked around this in the meantime by binding every key on the mouse to F-keys instead of num-keys.
Still do not know what changed with the settings here (it's seeming less like a keyboard issue and more of a mouse issue). Also numlock isn't on in the picture above  :))