Author Topic: Hey everyone. Happy to be here.  (Read 1009 times)

Offline Always_Fourth

Hey everyone. Happy to be here.
« on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 01:10:17 »
Hey everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself and get to know some people in the community at the same time. I am a 29 year old Computer Science student and gamer, like most here. I never knew about the custom keyboard community and how much of a difference there was between a custom build and the regular Razer keyboards that are on the market. I thought they were some of the best keyboards out there and never really bothered to challenge that opinion. I first got introduced to this community when I watched a video of Taeha from Taeha Types on Youtube. Now I am here and would love to learn more about keyboards and building them as I spend about 50% of my day using one. I am going to build myself a 65% keyboard with the DIY kit from KDBfans and Novelkeys Cream or Gateron Yellow switches within the next couple of weeks and am really looking forward to it. I hope I can be a positive part of this community and give back as much as I take, which I assume is going to be a large amount at the start because I don't know much. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to talk to some of you soon.