Author Topic: [IC] Sela70 by Hance Industry  (Read 28326 times)

Offline Creep

Re: [IC] Sela70 by Hance Industry
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 15 March 2023, 05:31:19 »
Upcoming  Sela 70 GB.We are expecting prototypes be sent to streamer/youtuber end of this month and GB mid-April :D

Offline Akele

« Reply #51 on: Wed, 15 March 2023, 13:35:32 »
Upcoming  Sela 70 GB.We are expecting prototypes be sent to streamer/youtuber end of this month and GB mid-April :D

Looking forward to seeing some reviews of the board. Can you say which streamers / YouTubers it'll be sent to?

Offline Nevrest

« Reply #52 on: Tue, 04 April 2023, 09:35:05 »
In the original renders in the first post it shows a option for full size RShift, is this no longer possible?
Only shows a split RShift in the layouts, and in the later photos.
Personally I'd love a full size as I think it looks cleaner and I don't need a extra FN key on a TKL, might just be me.

Offline DirtyGingy

« Reply #53 on: Mon, 17 April 2023, 22:47:03 »
It's a beautiful board, but that plate is a big no for me. Here's hoping the sales go well. I really do love the design

Offline Akele

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 19 April 2023, 02:06:52 »
It's a beautiful board, but that plate is a big no for me. Here's hoping the sales go well. I really do love the design

What's the issue with the plate, if you don't mind me asking?

Offline DirtyGingy

« Reply #55 on: Wed, 19 April 2023, 06:44:35 »

From what little is shown, it's severely skeletonized. That will kill it's resonance. Though, I do wonder if it might pull off a sort of "plateless" sound.

I just really prefer a solid plate and no flex cuts sort of build.

Offline Akele

« Reply #56 on: Wed, 19 April 2023, 10:58:48 »

From what little is shown, it's severely skeletonized. That will kill it's resonance. Though, I do wonder if it might pull off a sort of "plateless" sound.

I just really prefer a solid plate and no flex cuts sort of build.

Ah, yes, it does look like it has maximal flexcuts. Hopefully they may offer the board with multiple plate materials. I like to use POM plates in many of my builds and I don't think it'd be possible to create a POM plate with that many flex cuts, without it being so cursed as to be unusable.

Offline LumiP

« Reply #57 on: Mon, 22 May 2023, 22:26:32 »

From what I understand, they put a pause on the GB so that they could re-work the plate. They got some feedback on the proto that was pretty damning especially in regards to the plate, but also concerning a few other things. The sentiment in the discord is that they want to correct at least the plate issue immediately. There were a few photos posted of new plate protos without all the flex cuts and they're doing some more testing.

More
Current Boards: Aaru TKL Old Dark Sand, Drop + Planck Purple, Mr Suit WKL Black w/Gold Chamfers, Sangeo60 Black, KBD67Lite White, D45 E-Grey, Wind X Pink, NCR 80 Beige, EVO70 Black, White; QK65 Dark Green, Av4 Claymore, TGR x Monokei Tomo Suave Blue, Heracles80 Holy White, Snake60 Rust, Array E-White, Capsule E-White, QK75 E-White

Offline Creep

« Reply #58 on: Fri, 26 May 2023, 10:11:45 »
We tested the new plate and taped pcb. it sounds and feel way better.Will restart soon