Author Topic: [IC]Createkeebs LuminKey75-TKL, VIAL, Gasket mount, Hot-swap, 75% keyborad  (Read 6981 times)

Offline Createkeebs

• https://createkeebs.com/

Hi here! Createkeebs is back, and we're thrilled to share our latest work with you: the LuminKey75 keyboard. It will be available for purchase on Createkeebs' official website and from our vendors in June 2023.
https://createkeebs.com/pages/createkeebs-luminkey75-hot-swappable-custom-mechanical-keyboard
We're launching this IC to gather some final feedback and gauge interest in the board before it goes into market.
Let us introduce it to you.

On the front:
The 75% layout features F13 keys and arrow keys, making it more convenient to use directional keys and functional areas with the compact than 80% layout. The alpha area has an extra slope for a more comfortable typing experience. We also chose a horizontal encoder roller instead of the common vertical encoder knob, providing longer service life and a more coordinated look for the front of the keyboard.

Side:
We designed special joints on the upper and lower shells of the keyboard to make it look suspended and more technological.

In the right corner of the bottom case, design concave and engraved logo “CREATEKEEBS” make it more recognizable.

Back: 
The back of the keyboard is equipped with brass weight and a luminous block of RGB in the corner. The '07' engraving on the luminous block represents our 7th work.

About the inner and structure: 
This time, we adopted a 1.6mm PCB without grooving. After repeated experiments, we decided not to do grooving treatment, as there is little difference in sound with or without grooving under the addition of ixpe and plate poron foam. However, grooving without the use of ixpe or plate poron will seriously affect the sound and result in poor consistency. The soft elastic feel of the gasket is provided by the Leaf spring and gasket socket on the PC plate. To ensure consistency of the typing sound, we designed an aluminum cover plate of the battery on the Bluetooth battery room, which can cover a large area of the bottom case. (Tip: Luminkey75 can be updated to BLE version later.)

Optional color: 
For the first batch, we offer two colors in-stock sale: Dark Black(Anode) and Cream white(Electrophoresis).more GB Colors will be released in future.

About the fully assembled keyboard:
To make it more convenient for you to experience our keyboard, we've launched a fully assembled kit that includes switches, stabilizers, and keycaps.
Gateron Switches:It equipped with Gateron baby racoon linear switches, It is lengthened POM stem and lightweight 2.0 top housing, with silky feeling and smooth bottom, so that the type sound is more concentrated.
Gateron baby racoon Switches parameters: 
Operating force: 55g 
Pretravel: 2mm 
Total travel: 3.6mm 
Top housing material: PC
Bottom housing material: Nylon
Stem material: Pom
Spring length: 20mm
Factory Lube: Yes
Stabilizers: Gateron stabilizers,each adjusted and corrected by factory.

About the keycaps:
We're honored to have a long-term cooperation with Enjoy-PBT. Createkeebs Luminkey75 will debut WOB-75% custom models with Enjoy-PBT's latest two-color PBT process. We believe that both the workmanship and touch feeling will be satisfactory.

Luminkey75 Summary:
Size: 335*149*20mm 
Input Angle: 7° 
Material: CNC 6063 Aluminum Case, Brass Weight 
Colors: Dark Black(Anode)/ Cream White(Electrophoresis)
Layout: 75% TKL 
PCB: 1.6mm Hot-swap
Plate: 1.5mm PC plate 
Amount: Plate-Gasket Amount
QMK/VIAL Support   
A Set of Stabilizer (PCB screw-in stabilizer) 
USB type-C Data Cable
Gateron Baby Raccoon Linear Switches
Gateron Stabilizers
Enjoy-PBT Keycaps

Barebones keyboard Set: 
1*LuminKey Top Case
1*LuminKey Bottom Case
1*Scroll Wheel & Fix Parts
1*Brass Weight 
1*PCB+ Daughter Board 
1*Plate 
1 Set of Foam                   
1*USB TYPE-C Data Cable 
1*Switch Puller& Keycaps Puller 
1*Wrench 
1*Screwdriver 

Fully assembled keyboard Set:
Barebones keyboard
1 set of Gateron baby Raccoon switches(equipped)+extra 1pcs
1 set of Gateron stabilizers
1 set of PBT Keycaps(equipped)+extra 4pcs
1*Switch Puller& Keycaps Puller 
1*Wrench 
1*Screwdriver 

Sale info:
The first batch of 1000 in-stock wired version. It is divided barebones and fully assembled keyboard.
In-stock sale: June 2023
Price: Barebones keyboard:USD$196
Fully assembled keyboard: $258
Delivery time:5-10 days after payment.

FAQ:
Can we choose BLE version?
No, the first batch has only wired-hotswap version. we will launch the BLE version & Hot-swappable BLE PCB for upgrade.

Where to purchase LuminKey75:
We will update the vendors link for worldwide in the future, also you can purchase from Createkeebs website!

Do you have any discord server:
Yes, please join in Createkeebs server: https://discord.gg/G9R2YhEdM6
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 April 2023, 00:13:14 by Createkeebs »

Offline made in China

great work
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 April 2023, 04:16:32 by made in China »

Offline alper_maestro

Interesting price point and nice design also. I'm not interested in the wired-only version but can definitely wait for the Bluetooth version with different case colors.

Offline alper_maestro

What is the weight of this board (barebone)? I miss that info on the productpage.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Createkeebs

What is the weight of this board (barebone)? I miss that info on the productpage.

Thanks in advance.

all units bundled with brass weight.

Offline superjackie

why no Hotswap 7U like kohaku

Offline alper_maestro

Thanks in advance.

That was not my question.   ^-^

What is the total weight (kilogram) of the board (without the switches and keycaps)

Offline Createkeebs

Thanks in advance.

What is the total weight (kilogram) of the board (without the switches and keycaps)

Thanks in advance.

i just measured it.the barebones 2.06kg,the fully assembled 2.3kg.the weight value is without any packing.

Offline alper_maestro

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

i just measured it.the barebones 2.06kg,the fully assembled 2.3kg.the weight value is without any packing.

Thanks for the info :)

Offline alper_maestro

When can we expect new colours and the bluetooth version pcb? With the R2 GB?