Author Topic: Hi! I am Solar :)  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Solar.zou

Hi! I am Solar :)
« on: Wed, 29 November 2023, 23:41:04 »
I worked as a product manager at Bytedance, got interested in ergonomic keyboards as I suffered from wrist and lower back pain.
Now I have found a team with my friends and we are starting our own brand!
Happy to geek with you here  ;D

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
Re: Hi! I am Solar :)
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 30 November 2023, 08:28:27 »
Welcome to geekhack :)

What keyboard are you using right now
keyboard collection - fjell
More
cherry blacks - unlubed - filmed and springswapped with tx 55g mediums - alu Plate | pretty happy with this, the blacks were cherry picked so they weren't that scratchy to begin with, but currently breaking them in, may lube them with a dry lube like ro59 or ptfe powder.
| hhkb bt
More
lubed with tribosys 3203 | like topre a lot, prefer it lubed but did make less tactile but that might have been a skill issue. probably will get more tactile over time as the domes age.
| m0115
More
bad orange alps lol | definitely needs a restoration. planning on wax boiling them and maybe a replacement pcb because the board has only 2 key rollover apparently.
| praxis
More
gateron yellows - lubed with 205g0 - 62g tx mediums - pc plate | probably my favourite keyboard already, feels super nice and sounds pretty good, it's got a great layout as well. probably gonna build this with mx browns, I feel like it would suit the board more.
| camo filco
More
stock with silent reds | Pretty cool looking board, the silent reds are actually good, they are smooth and I don't mind the mushiness (it's not even that mushy as well). the layout is pretty weird, but is useable. will probably mod this in the future. maybe a pcb and plate swap, change the keycaps to something dolch like, and also spring swap the springs in the silent reds.

collection in pixel art
More