Author Topic: Christmas gift ideas for the discerning gentleman.  (Read 9503 times)

Offline nathanscribe

Christmas gift ideas for the discerning gentleman.
« on: Sun, 17 October 2010, 11:33:21 »
I sincerely hope for the sake of many geekhackers that these are available in your own countries:

lego stop motion camera

lego cd player

big trak - oh yes.
Conquering the world with BASIC since 1982

Offline washuai

• http://home.earthlink.net/~haruai/
Christmas gift ideas for the discerning gentleman.
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 18 October 2010, 01:08:25 »
I like to encourage healthy habbits.  I hope folks have these kinds of toys in their area to encourage similarly healthy lifestyles.

In all seriousness - wait you didn't follow the link, I was being sarcastic about healthy, now go back and check it. kidrobot has some cool toys, including the twisted and disturbing ones, in that statement.
If you like that kind of thing (Asian, simple, some Rated E for everyone), then you should probably check out DoublePunch and other stores like that.

Just in case you still didn't look - the toys come furniture sized.
« Last Edit: Mon, 18 October 2010, 01:20:10 by washuai »
⌨(home)Realforce 87U ⌨(backup) Filco Majestouch 104 Brown ⌨(backup)Cherry G80-8200LPDUS ⌨(work)Leopold FC200RT/AB
☛CST L-Trac-X ☛Logitech Wireless Optical Trackman ☛ Razer 3500 dpi ☛MS Explorer DeathAdder

Lay-a-bouts:  ⌨Full 109 Key Virtually Indestructable  Keyboard ⌨Compaq Radio Quack GYUR84SK
Wishlist: ⌨KBDmania Pure ⌨Déck 82 ice/frost/toxic/royal ⌨Ricercar spos G86-62410EUAGSA ☠ ✞⌨miniGuru(s) ☠
 ✐Intuos or Cintiq