Author Topic: Desparetly looking for GMK Modifier symbols  (Read 5557 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ZieII

  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 1
Desparetly looking for GMK Modifier symbols
« on: Sun, 28 April 2024, 07:06:35 »

I'm in the process of wanting to print my own keycaps and am in the hunt for GMK symbols like shift, tab etc. since I like their design the most. Sadly, I didn'd have any luck so far scouriging the internet, and haven't found any repositories or good resolution png's or svg's of those symbols. I'm also not familiar in any vector design program, to do these myself. Does anybody know of a place where I could find those images? Or does anyone have the symbols I'm looking for?
Thank you for any help, I appreciate it very much.

Kindly ZieII