Author Topic: ZOWIE announce CELERITAS keyboard officially  (Read 14761 times)

Offline Wogrim

ZOWIE announce CELERITAS keyboard officially
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 12 November 2010, 13:58:31 »
Anyone notice that the one SpawN is holding has a slightly different layout?

I'd be more interested if they had the uh... normal (?) layout.  Shortening a Shift key (for backslash) to make Enter taller makes typing far too inconvenient.

I'm really confused by their response time claims, but I don't think Flash (#1 ranked Starcraft 1 progamer) has been using it for 4 months if there was something wrong with it.  But then again I'm suspicious of that claim as well.

Offline Senor_Cartmenez

« Reply #51 on: Mon, 15 November 2010, 07:14:17 »
that's not a nice car

Offline Senor_Cartmenez

« Reply #52 on: Mon, 15 November 2010, 09:30:34 »
you mean balls like these?

Offline Cyanide

« Reply #53 on: Wed, 08 December 2010, 09:32:05 »
i know i'm bumping an old thread, but found a video that shows us the RTR in action. this keyboard comes out on december 10th, if it gets good reviews i think i'm going to buy one. from what i heard their other products are good so i have a feeling this will be also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJLOi1kSLWY

Offline Cyanide

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 08 December 2010, 14:44:47 »
Ha nice pic, but yeah, I’m only going to buy one if the reviews are good. I’m not holding anything against this company till I get a reason to. People think that it’s going to be overpriced, at $160, but that is if you convert to dollars. If you look at the prices on their website in Euros, then look at a store such as Amazon, the prices are pretty much the same as they are in Euros. So if the MSRP is 120 Euros I think it will be $120. But yeah... let’s not convince ourselves of things that aren’t necessarily true, this could be the greatest keyboard of all time, or it can be complete crap, we won’t know till it actually comes out.

Offline Losttsol

« Reply #55 on: Wed, 08 December 2010, 15:09:43 »
Quote from: Cyanide;259532
i know i'm bumping an old thread, but found a video that shows us the RTR in action. this keyboard comes out on december 10th, if it gets good reviews i think i'm going to buy one. from what i heard their other products are good so i have a feeling this will be also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJLOi1kSLWY

You could probably get this fast a repeat by just changing a registry key, instead of buying that keyboard.  I know the regular Windows keyboard settings won't give that kind of speed though.
Keyboards: Deck Legend ToXiC, Dell AT-101W
Mice:
Mionix Naos 3200, Logitech MX620, Razer Diamondback 3G

Offline muchadoaboutnothing

« Reply #56 on: Wed, 08 December 2010, 15:12:23 »
Quote from: Losttsol;259732
You could probably get this fast a repeat by just changing a registry key, instead of buying that keyboard.  I know the regular Windows keyboard settings won't give that kind of speed though.

Some keyboard marketing reminds me of this commercial.