Author Topic: Geonworks Strike HE Switch Review  (Read 109 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ThereminGoat

  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 246
  • Location: Ohio
Geonworks Strike HE Switch Review
« on: Sun, 11 October 2026, 07:49:27 »
Hey all,
 
It was only a few reviews ago that I had mentioned I wanted to get ahold of the Geonworks Strike HE switches, and these rare, niche-filling clicky Hall Effect style switches finally made it here. This is your deep dive review on these switches and perhaps some of the subtle things that set them apart from click bar switches you've tried before...

Website: https://www.theremingoat.com/
Article: https://www.theremingoat.com/blog/geonworks-strike-he-switch-review
Scorecard Repository: https://github.com/ThereminGoat/switch-scores
Force Curve Repository: https://github.com/ThereminGoat/force-curves
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/theremingoat

As always, thank you all for the continued love and support. I just got a good few packages of switches hit the mailbox this week so be on the lookout for newer, fresher maildays, scorecards, and force curves coming out in the next couple of months!

Cheers,
Goat