Author Topic: Keyboards + Cash for Home/Portable Audio new or old  (Read 1910 times)

Offline didjamatic

• Trade Count: (0)
Keyboards + Cash for Home/Portable Audio new or old
« on: Mon, 10 January 2011, 21:27:05 »
I haven't posted a "trades" post on any forum in quite a while so I figured I'd give it a shot.

If you have a headphone amp, usb DAC, big old honkin receivers and amps, tube amps, preamps, turntables, cartridges, speaker wire/audio cables, speakers, other home audio gear vintage or new for trade let me know.  Even if it's broken.  Vinyl records and reel to reel tapes too.

I have plenty of keyboards that would make your head spin + paypal cash if needed.  :)

Rare Northgates from 1988 Blue ALPS 102's to a NOS Omnimac, IBM's from 1970's-2000's, beam springs to buckling springs, full size and space saving, Complicateds to Fukka boards, Cherrys from split Ergo's with browns to G80-3000's with Blues to Ricercar SPOS NOS, All metal case one-off boards, keypads, tri-split ergo boards, other NOS boards (Desko/SIIG), Orteks, Focus, Qtronix, Pink Dells, full DS key sets vintage and new, donor switches of every type and color, etc.

I'm not changing hobbies, just trying to pick up a few things and trades are always fun, especially if you have something sitting around doing nothing.

I'd also entertain other trades, it never hurts to ask.  I collect other things as well, from toys to vintage pocket knives and razors to domain names.
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 January 2011, 21:29:28 by didjamatic »
IBM F :: IBM M :: Northgate :: Cherry G80 :: Realforce :: DAS 4

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #1 on: Tue, 11 January 2011, 06:28:10 »
What kind of split Ergo w/browns do you have?  Is it ANSI?

I have some classic vinyl and maybe some other goodies to trade.

Offline didjamatic

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 11 January 2011, 08:44:45 »
You have a PM.
IBM F :: IBM M :: Northgate :: Cherry G80 :: Realforce :: DAS 4

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 12 January 2011, 10:06:31 »
I might have some stuff at home. Do you have anything NKRO with cherries? Preferably anything but black.