Author Topic: What should I finish playing?  (Read 2176 times)

Offline aynjell

What should I finish playing?
« on: Thu, 13 January 2011, 15:53:20 »
I'm wanting to play a story game, and I have a few started, what should I play?

Knights of the Old Republic II
Assassin's Creed II
Borderlands - General Knoxx
Battlefield - Bad Company 2

Whatever gets the most votes will get played. I'm just starting KOTOR II... and AC2 is really good, I'm actually at Venice, I've been told this is pretty far into the game. Knoxx is my least favorite idea as I'm severely over-leveled for play through 1. I've only started playing the BC2 campaign.

If you like, you can also nominate the game I play next. If you wanna know all the games I have...

http://www.ddgamer.com/worth.php?account=aynjell
Das Keyboard Professional -mx blue- @ Work
Das Keyboard S Ultimate Silent -mx brown- @ Home

Do not fart in the same room as a dark brother or sister, to do so is to invoke the wrath of Sithis...

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #1 on: Thu, 13 January 2011, 15:54:18 »
Yourself.  It's the most rewarding.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 13 January 2011, 16:03:46 »
That Lego guy can get better looking chicks than that... That chick be FAT! He should go after Barbie:

tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Apocrypha

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 13 January 2011, 16:19:04 »
KotOR 2, although I'd recommend the first if you haven't played that one. AC2 after that.

I found the BF:BC2 AI to be terrible, they see you, they throw grenades, you survive, you slaughter them.

Nice steam collection btw :)
Core i7 920 @ 3.5GHz w/ Themalright Ultra-120 Extreme | Gigabyte EX58-DS4 | OCZ Gold 3x2GB DDR3-1666
ATI Radeon 5870 Cypress 1GB 850/1200 | Auzentech Bravura 7.1 w/ Logitech X-540 and Sennheisser PC-350
HAF 932 | Razer Blackwidow | Razer Imperator w/ SteelSeries mouse pad
Nexus One

Offline aynjell

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 13 January 2011, 16:37:13 »
Quote from: Apocrypha;278140
KotOR 2, although I'd recommend the first if you haven't played that one. AC2 after that.

I found the BF:BC2 AI to be terrible, they see you, they throw grenades, you survive, you slaughter them.

Nice steam collection btw :)

Thanks for the input. AC2 is pretty good and I played through KoTOR 1 already. I enjoyed it thoroughly. :)

Thus KOTOR II

Do not fart in the same room as a dark brother or sister, to do so is to invoke the wrath of Sithis...

Offline stuiees

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 13 January 2011, 16:52:35 »
Off topic, but do you guys remember black barbie?  That's was lulz
I like Topre!

Offline Daniel Beaver

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 13 January 2011, 17:05:55 »
I never finished the BC2 campaign, even after clocking in my 120th hour in multiplayer. Hur hur....

Home: Topre Realforce 87W45  /  Mionix Naos 3200
Work: Topre Realforce 87B  /  Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

Offline Lanx

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 13 January 2011, 17:30:38 »
i played ac:brotherhood having never played any ac game, imo was a great story game.

imo i'd do ac:brotherhood over kotor2. played both kotor 1 and 2, well played them both 2 or 3x (of course to try both light and dark) kotor1 was definitely way better than kotor2, i'd say kotor1 is like 95% and kotor2 is 85%, of course kotor2 has some upgrades and saber customization, but the story just "felt better", plus when you finish kotor2, you'll be like, this is it? it feels so... unfinished. This is of course compared to kotor1.
i know ac:brotherhood isn't on your list but i haven't played ac1/2 so i can't compare that, but my finacee saw me playing it and even bought it for a friend cuz she thought it was so cool.

Offline aynjell

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 13 January 2011, 17:33:41 »
Quote from: Lanx;278174
i played ac:brotherhood having never played any ac game, imo was a great story game.

imo i'd do ac:brotherhood over kotor2. played both kotor 1 and 2, well played them both 2 or 3x (of course to try both light and dark) kotor1 was definitely way better than kotor2, i'd say kotor1 is like 95% and kotor2 is 85%, of course kotor2 has some upgrades and saber customization, but the story just "felt better", plus when you finish kotor2, you'll be like, this is it? it feels so... unfinished. This is of course compared to kotor1.
i know ac:brotherhood isn't on your list but i haven't played ac1/2 so i can't compare that, but my finacee saw me playing it and even bought it for a friend cuz she thought it was so cool.

Assassin's Creed 2 is not brotherhood. I'm asking which of the games I should finish that I've started, and I don't have the dosh to spend on brotherhood after having just bought a new keyboard.

Offline intealls

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 13 January 2011, 18:06:24 »
The BC2 campaign is worth playing just for the desert levels -- they're gorgeous.

Offline Ekaros

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 13 January 2011, 18:06:56 »
KOTOR2 if it works.
So I should add something useless here yes? Ok, ok...
Filco 105-key NKRO MX Browns Sw/Fi-layout|IBM Model M 1394545 Lexmark 102-key Finnish-layout 1994-03-22|Cherry G80-3000LQCDE-2 with MX CLEAR
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dell AT102W(105-key SF) (Black ALPS)|Steelseries Steelkeys 6G(MX Black) ISO-FI-layout|Cherry G84-4400 G84-4700 Cherry MLs