Author Topic: Original Matias TactilePro  (Read 3524 times)

Offline velociraptor

• Trade Count: (0)
Original Matias TactilePro
« on: Sun, 16 January 2011, 19:37:18 »
I have switched to tenkeyless, so would like to sell my original Matias TactilePro (model SMK-POWER989).  I'd grade the condition as excellent, only needs minor cleaning which I can do or leave to the new owner (I know some folks prefer to do things their way).  Feet are still intact, all letters are still 100% visible, with a little shine from wear, but that's all.  I am the original owner and only user.  It includes the orginal box, which is in good condition.

Asking $80 shipped to CONUS, OBO.  Located in Las Vegas, NV.

EBay feedback @ username "utahraptor".

Please email me directly: velociraptor-at-gmail-dot-com for more details/pictures, etc.

Offline iMav

• geekhack creator/founder
  • "Τα εργαλεία σας είναι σημαντικά."
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 16 January 2011, 20:36:50 »
Got any pics?

Offline piotrek

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 17 January 2011, 07:05:30 »
How about just posting the pictures here? : D And how about moving to Germany, buying a TP3 and selling it to me for half the price, you got any problems with that?

Offline velociraptor

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 18 January 2011, 09:48:45 »
Sorry I didn't get to this yesterday.

This is a one owner keyboard, and I am the only person that has ever used it.  I try to take very good care of my kit; looking at the keyboard, about the only thing I can see that might have kept in in better condition would be putting a cover on it when not in use to keep out the dust.

Offline velociraptor

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 18 January 2011, 09:49:57 »
Quote from: piotrek;279795
How about just posting the pictures here? : D And how about moving to Germany, buying a TP3 and selling it to me for half the price, you got any problems with that?

Find me an IT job, sponsor my work visa and pay my relocation, and I'll *give* you the keyboard. ;-)

Offline velociraptor

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 18 January 2011, 23:01:48 »
Also, I found a Sun 5 and a Sun 5c keyboard while I was going through my computer stuff that I no longer need.  Best offer for these.

Offline theferenc

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 18 January 2011, 23:45:17 »
Are the sun keyboards the PS/2 pinout, but sun only connection? Also, I assume they are both rubber dome?
HHKB Pro 2 -- Custom UNIX layout Unicomp Customizer 101 -- IBM Model M 1391401 (modded to UNIX layout) -- IBM 1397000 (also UNIX layout) -- SSK in UNIX layout -- Model F 122 key in UNIX layout (Soarer USB "native")

CST L-TracX trackball -- Kensington Expert Mouse trackball

Offline velociraptor

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 19 January 2011, 10:17:09 »
Yes, the Sun keyboards' cables connectors look like PS/2 but only work with Sun systems.  Neither are mechanical switches.  The difference b/w the 5 and the 5c is that the 5 has a removable cable, while the 5c's is hard-wired.

Offline velociraptor

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 30 January 2011, 16:08:27 »
Matias and Sun keyboards are still available.