Author Topic: Zowie Celeritas Gaming Keyboard.  (Read 3104 times)

Offline J888www

Zowie Celeritas Gaming Keyboard.
« on: Wed, 26 January 2011, 13:45:57 »
While searching for keyboards, I came across some LED flashlights and purchased a MG P Rocket XP-G R5 OP Neutral White and a few more others. While I was searching for more flashlights, I came across some multi-tools and purchased a Victorinox Swisstool Spirit multi-tool and am contemplating on a Soldatenmesser or the German version or the Victorinox Rescue Tool (Knife of the Year 2007). As I was searching for more info to decide on which of the three to purchase, I came across a Gaming keyboard.

The Zowie Celeritas..............

I know not much of this keyboard, if you're interested then go check............
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 January 2011, 13:51:30 by J888www »
Often outspoken, please forgive any cause for offense.
Thank you all in GH for reading.

Keyboards & Pointing Devices :-
[/FONT]One Too Many[/COLOR]

Offline cyberphine

« Reply #1 on: Wed, 26 January 2011, 13:48:35 »
Even better, the whole crew:

I think he's popping his collar.
Programmer, Skeptic, Overly Paranoid Tinkerer
\' or \'1\'=\'1 should be on a post-it note for devs
Keyboards:

Filco Tenkeyless Brown, BLT Series - 82 Key Backlit Illuminated Keyboard with Touchpad Black, IBM Model M, Logitech G15
Computer:
Core i7-920, 6GB OCz RAM, ASRock MotherBoard,1TB WD Hard Drive, 3 x Samsung BX2450
Want to play with:
Red Cherries, Blue Cherries, Clear Cherries, Topre, Choc Mini, HHKB, KBC Poker, Mini-Guru

Offline cyberphine

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 26 January 2011, 13:55:29 »
Haha, I recognized the middle guy.  Didn't recognize the popping collar guy. Jang 'Moon' Jae Ho
Keyboards:

Filco Tenkeyless Brown, BLT Series - 82 Key Backlit Illuminated Keyboard with Touchpad Black, IBM Model M, Logitech G15
Computer:
Core i7-920, 6GB OCz RAM, ASRock MotherBoard,1TB WD Hard Drive, 3 x Samsung BX2450
Want to play with:
Red Cherries, Blue Cherries, Clear Cherries, Topre, Choc Mini, HHKB, KBC Poker, Mini-Guru

Offline RiGS

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 26 January 2011, 14:16:13 »
Quote from: cyberphine;285303
Haha, I recognized the middle guy.  Didn't recognize the popping collar guy. Jang 'Moon' Jae Ho

I think you are wrong. He is definitely not Moon.
Last edited by RiGS; Jan 2011

Offline cyberphine

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 26 January 2011, 14:18:04 »
Quote from: RiGS;285319

No?  Are you thinking about a different Moon?
Keyboards:

Computer:
Want to play with:

Offline Arc'xer

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 26 January 2011, 14:35:44 »
Quote from: RiGS;285319

It's flash not moon.

Kinda strange they would bother to even put his picture in when he doesn't even use the keyboard. I think it's banned from tournament use for the repeaters. And either way he still uses the membrane dome q-senn, it just goes back to the whole pro-gamers don't necessarily know what is best they just stick to what they use.

Offline cyberphine

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 26 January 2011, 14:51:18 »
Haha, I meant the first guy is Moon, second guy if Flash, not sure who the third guy is?  Or we looking at a different picture?

When I said popping collar, I was referring to the guy in green.
Keyboards:

Computer:
Want to play with:

Offline cyberphine

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 26 January 2011, 14:54:16 »
Yeah, I see the guy with the shirt that says Moon.  That was my point.
Keyboards:

Computer:
Want to play with:

Offline RiGS

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 26 January 2011, 14:54:34 »
The black guy is SpawN.
Last edited by RiGS; Jan 2011

Offline cheeseds

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 26 January 2011, 15:42:32 »
poor Flash he was knocked out of the OSL by Hyuk no less and I forget who knocked out Jaedong this season, Bisu was knocked out by Paralyze (frotoss) in like the round of 36. The OSL finals this years is going to be EXCELLENT Stork vs Fantasy, two players that have been around forever and really deserve to win
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 January 2011, 15:49:09 by cheeseds »

Offline ajx

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 27 January 2011, 07:09:06 »
Quote from: J888www;285293
While searching for keyboards, I came across some LED flashlights and purchased a MG P Rocket XP-G R5 OP Neutral White and a few more others. While I was searching for more flashlights, I came across some multi-tools and purchased a Victorinox Swisstool Spirit multi-tool and am contemplating on a Soldatenmesser or the German version or the Victorinox Rescue Tool (Knife of the Year 2007). As I was searching for more info to decide on which of the three to purchase, I came across a Gaming keyboard.

The Zowie Celeritas..............

I know not much of this keyboard, if you're interested then go check............

be aware
there is a thread below your that talking about :wink:
i am also an owner of that keyboard
if you have some questions, i might help you ;)