Author Topic: Custom Xbox Trade For Keyboard.  (Read 2579 times)

Offline Lethal Squirrel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I <3 60%
Custom Xbox Trade For Keyboard.
« on: Fri, 28 January 2011, 15:18:23 »
I really never play this xbox but it works great. And lets just say, it's not just cosmetically modded. :wink:

I'm looking for something nice. maybe a HHKB Pro, but maybe thats asking too much. I dont know.

It has no hard drive but it has 16GB of internal storage. and I will include all
the connectors and a controller.

OH! and I forgot to mention no red ring! there is a huge (silent) fan on the side. it NEVER gets hot even after hours of gameplay.

This is the best picture I have of it. Here is a youtube video though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jwo6juR0P4

The paint is much more orange in person, my camera cant capture orange very well. in video or pictures.

(to mods/admins, sorry if I broke any forum rules, you can just take it down if I did)

« Last Edit: Fri, 28 January 2011, 16:11:55 by Lethal Squirrel »

Offline Celerity

« Reply #1 on: Sat, 29 January 2011, 09:24:23 »
I don't have a keyboard to trade, but that looks pretty pimp.  Can you tell me how you installed that fan or point me to a tutorial somewhere?

Offline jaynoon

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 29 January 2011, 17:10:19 »
Pretty cool. Do you know if it's possible to de-mod it? I wouldn't want it without Xbox Live.
Home: Filco Tenkeyless Brown | Work: KBC Poker w/ Reds | Laptop: MacBook Air Keyboard

Offline Lethal Squirrel

• I <3 60%
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 29 January 2011, 19:27:46 »
Quote from: jaynoon;287019
Pretty cool. Do you know if it's possible to de-mod it? I wouldn't want it without Xbox Live.

its not banned or anything and it never will be because i did it the right way, ive played tons of games on it online. but i suppose if you want it unmodded i can do that

Offline Lethal Squirrel

• I <3 60%
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 29 January 2011, 23:15:38 »
Quote from: Celerity;286862
I don't have a keyboard to trade, but that looks pretty pimp.  Can you tell me how you installed that fan or point me to a tutorial somewhere?

you just gotta cut out a hole big enough for the fan, drill four small holes for the screws, then find a 5 volt lead somewhere on the motherboard and solder then red wire from the fan to it. then ground the black wire from the fan. its sounds hard but its pretty easy.

Offline bakageta

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 30 January 2011, 02:23:52 »
Quote from: Lethal Squirrel;287046
its not banned or anything and it never will be because i did it the right way, ive played tons of games on it online. but i suppose if you want it unmodded i can do that

That's actually pretty inaccurate. Just because something is live-safe right now, doesn't mean it'll be live-safe in the future. The latest mods are always undetectable, right up until they aren't anymore, and mass amounts of people get banned.

Offline sixty

• http://deskthority.net
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 30 January 2011, 08:04:32 »
"dude thats madd gangster how did u do it"
..gotta love Youtube comments.

Nice mod, btw.

Offline Lethal Squirrel

• I <3 60%
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 30 January 2011, 16:12:02 »
Quote from: bakageta;287164
That's actually pretty inaccurate. Just because something is live-safe right now, doesn't mean it'll be live-safe in the future. The latest mods are always undetectable, right up until they aren't anymore, and mass amounts of people get banned.

yeah I guess you're right. well I will unmod it if anybody wants it unmodded