Author Topic: Apple Extended Keyboard II for IBM Model M  (Read 2089 times)

Offline theferenc

• Trade Count: (0)
Apple Extended Keyboard II for IBM Model M
« on: Mon, 07 February 2011, 19:43:34 »
I have a thoroughly cleaned AEKII available, that I would like to trade for a Model M. A PS/2 terminal keyboard would be ideal. I prefer the looks of the grey label to the blue label, but either would be acceptable, as long as they are clean and in decent shape.

Coiled or straight ADB cable would be included.

Edit: Just for reference, this keyboard is fully functional, including the locking mechanism on the caps lock key. I simply don't want to disable that locking, and with the locking, the keyboard is of little use to me, due to an inability to swap caps and control.
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 February 2011, 20:01:16 by theferenc »
HHKB Pro 2 -- Custom UNIX layout Unicomp Customizer 101 -- IBM Model M 1391401 (modded to UNIX layout) -- IBM 1397000 (also UNIX layout) -- SSK in UNIX layout -- Model F 122 key in UNIX layout (Soarer USB "native")

CST L-TracX trackball -- Kensington Expert Mouse trackball

Offline theferenc

• Trade Count: (0)
Apple Extended Keyboard II for IBM Model M
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 07 February 2011, 19:58:49 »
As you can see in the pictures, there is a mild yellowing of the casing. Only the space bar exhibits yellowing of any kind among the keys.

Your choice of cable, but only one will be included in the trade, unless you also want to trade a spare SDL cable for the second ADB cable.

HHKB Pro 2 -- Custom UNIX layout Unicomp Customizer 101 -- IBM Model M 1391401 (modded to UNIX layout) -- IBM 1397000 (also UNIX layout) -- SSK in UNIX layout -- Model F 122 key in UNIX layout (Soarer USB "native")

CST L-TracX trackball -- Kensington Expert Mouse trackball