Author Topic: (Or trade) Keycaps for my Ducky  (Read 1643 times)

Offline poco

• Trade Count: (0)
(Or trade) Keycaps for my Ducky
« on: Fri, 11 March 2011, 12:34:28 »
I purchased a MY 7000 keyboard from this guy, and the keyboard I received didn't have a Cherry label, and the keycaps were lasered. I tried to message him, but never heard back.

Anyways, I'm still looking for keycaps for my Ducky 1087. I'd like a set of double-shot or black-on-black or white-on-white keycaps, but I have a somewhat limited budget. I'd be pretty happy with just about any decent set of caps. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Note: I also have a mechanical numpad (Cherry blacks like the Ducky), so I'd be up for purchasing a full set of keycaps, as well. My budget is around $30, since I already spent money on the lasered MY board.
Ducky 1087 - MX Black | Leopold tenkeyless - MX Brown

Offline daageep

« Reply #1 on: Fri, 11 March 2011, 13:42:52 »
Where are you located? I have an extra set of the cherry doubleshots (white on black).

Offline poco

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 11 March 2011, 16:55:28 »
Seattle.

Offline poco

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 11 March 2011, 18:06:13 »
Quote from: ripster;310136
That Ebay seller did the bait and switch on BOTH the label pic and the keyboard pic.  Those were definitely pics taken of a Doubleshot Cherry keyboard.

Yeah. The only label was a hand-written sticker that said it was a MY 7000 H-series.. which it certainly wasn't. I'm hoping I'll be able to sell it, but who'd buy a MY board without the double-shots? Retailers?