WARNING: All of the boards from this seller has been painted. The top half of the case has been painted. I bought one from him and discovered this when it arrived. I'm assuming whoever painted them disassembled them first; as there is no paint on the keys, track-pad, or bottom half of the case. The paint is also a little gritty. Overall the paint job is pretty good.
I e-mailed the seller (Rawko) and ask him about it. He checked and all the Cherry G80's he sales have been painted. All of the Cherry G80's he sales also currently use Cherry MX Clear switches.
1. The board does have NKRO. You can see a diode under each key.
2. The switches are PCB mounted.
3. Some of the switches on my board were a little more worn than others (less tactile). They are used boards so wear varies.
4. The credit-card reader is interesting to play with for a while. It outputs the credit card info as key presses. So just open up a text editor and swipe away.
5. The track pad is fairly decent. It's not the best I've used, but not the worst.
6. The key-caps seem to be laser printed. They are NOT double-shots.
US Ebay link for those interested: Cherry G80-8113LRCUS
Picture of the paint job. Around the indicator lights is the best place to tell they have been painted. Whoever painted them masked the Cherry logo and lights off first.
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 17657[/ATTACH]