Author Topic: iPad 2 black 16gb wifi, perfect screen, super mint, 1 week old :)  (Read 1257 times)

Offline NeoDiNardo

• Trade Count: (0)
Recently replaced half a week ago via Apple Store with a brand new unit ( my original one had screen bleed ), this one is about as perfect as I can see, I can't detect any flaws. I visually scanned all the colors, all the pixels, not a single flaw, no bleed. so much better than my flawed first issue. Since nice screens on iPad 2s are still subjectively hit or miss, and given the possible rarity of stock, I'll try and get close to what I paid. I do want to keep it, but I'm gearing up for an expensive laptop purchase, and I can always get another down the road. The unit is like new of course, i didn't take it out of my room, and I treated it with extreme care at all times, to prevent any scratches or damage. So unit is flawless, LCD is awesome, works like new, typing on it now in fact. So if you can't find one in stock, here is your next best option.

Price is $475 Delivered To mainland USA, free shipping to you, payments via Amazon Payments, shipped with tracking and insurance, packed with TLC! I have the box in excellent shape along with the charger it came with. Pics upon request, but if you have seen a new iPad 2, you have seen this, and my Droid Incredible's camera is only so good

Sorry, not seeking trades.

Price may be lowered from time to time.

Heat: Seze Makto
eBay: buymymac