Author Topic: Filco Tenkeyless Browns for Filco or Leopold Tenkeyless Blues  (Read 1702 times)

Offline hawkeye

• Trade Count: (0)
I got these browns from armygroup four months ago and took good care of it. I don't see any physical damages. I'll post pictures later if there is enough demand but I don't have professional equipment so I guarantee my skills will not produce anything better than the pictures around the forums.

If you really want to buy, I'd let this go for $110 + shipping (local pickup = $0 shipping) but I'd really rather trade for the blues.

I don't believe anyone left me any sort of feedback for the classifieds here but I did buy two keyboards from winterbear and theferenc. I'm also part of the epic massive massive group buy that is called round three, if that makes any difference.

If you have issues with the germs and what not we can work something out if you want.

I currently live in San Diego, CA and thanks for looking!

Here are some pictures:

You can't tell from this picture but there is a slight wear (very difficult to notice unless you really look for it) on the space bar.

« Last Edit: Thu, 26 May 2011, 01:59:11 by hawkeye »

Offline winterbear

Filco Tenkeyless Browns for Filco or Leopold Tenkeyless Blues
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 25 May 2011, 23:09:00 »
^I vouch that hawkeye was a good buyer.

I might be interested as well, but I can wait for the pictures.
Current:
Realforce 87U, Niz Plum Atom 68 (35g), CM Storm QF Blue

Previously Owned:
Leopold Tenkeyless Brown, Leopold Tenkeyless Blue, HHKB Pro 2 (Blank, Charcoal), Poker X Red

Offline hawkeye

Filco Tenkeyless Browns for Filco or Leopold Tenkeyless Blues
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 29 May 2011, 13:39:35 »
bump