Author Topic: HHKB Pro 2 White (blank)  (Read 1832 times)

Offline winterbear

• Trade Count: (0)
HHKB Pro 2 White (blank)
« on: Fri, 10 June 2011, 00:44:54 »
SO IT'S MY BIRTHDAY.

Okay, maybe not the conventional way to start a buy post, but in all seriousness, for congratulating (cough) myself for getting another year older, I am going to spend money that I shouldn't. On a keyboard that I probably won't understand to use fully without looking at the keymap for at least a month or so.

But I do think... there is just some novelty on re-learning to use a keyboard. A blank keyboard. With a special layout. That a normal person just won't know how to use. Yes, I am going geek for real?

Anyway, to the main point: I would especially appreciate it if the HHKB has a red keycap.
Please PM me with offers.

D: I am also a poor student, so please don't be offended if I say no.

Anyway, I am not in a rush, so I am just going to let this post sit here for the summer. Hopefully someone will eventually get a desire to sell one. :) Cheers.

My location: Toronto (GTA), Ontario, Canada
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 June 2011, 17:40:33 by winterbear »
Current:
Realforce 87U, Niz Plum Atom 68 (35g), CM Storm QF Blue

Previously Owned:
Leopold Tenkeyless Brown, Leopold Tenkeyless Blue, HHKB Pro 2 (Blank, Charcoal), Poker X Red

Offline flaming_june

HHKB Pro 2 White (blank)
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 10 June 2011, 01:31:39 »
I suggest you guy one that isn't blank.  It's hard to learn the functions without letters.

Offline phototristan

• https://www.youtube.com/phototristan
HHKB Pro 2 White (blank)
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 10 June 2011, 09:58:02 »
Quote from: flaming_june;358298
I suggest you buy one that isn't blank.  It's hard to learn the functions without letters.

+1

I happen to have one with key lettering for sale. PM me if interested.