Author Topic: Trade Deck 82 tenkeyless for decent KB with clicky tactile keys (in UK)  (Read 1150 times)

Offline evoman

I bought this beautiful Deck 82 tenkeyless keyboard and have used it for just a few hours.  It's a red body with red LEDs (except the caps LED, which is blue).  I've had it for a couple of years, but it's bsaically in mint condition (since I cannot stand the keyswitches).  It's a real shame since it is probably the highest quality compact keyboard I have seen (all details are just amazing)

http://www.deckkeyboards.com

Here's the story - I wanted a compact mechanical keyboard for home (I use an old Model M at work) and I didn't realize that that might mean linear switches (it has Cherry MX blacks).  I was ignorant at the time, having only owned mchanical keyboards that were clicky and tactile (old Northgates and IBMs).  So, I would like to trade this for a nice tenkeyless keyboard with tactile clicky keys (presumably with Cherry MX blues, but not necessarily).

These Deck keyboards appear to be pretty rare and expensive in the UK (I forget what I paid).  

I am new here, but have been on a lot of other forums for years and have a decent web presence if you are worride about me!

Offline noodles256

• le legendary
Trade Deck 82 tenkeyless for decent KB with clicky tactile keys (in UK)
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 14 June 2011, 15:22:27 »
wrong section.

looks like all your "experience" was for nothing.

DUR
AF | Ducky YOTD |

Offline evoman

Trade Deck 82 tenkeyless for decent KB with clicky tactile keys (in UK)
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 14 June 2011, 15:27:44 »
Sorry - like I said, I'm new here - been using the forum for a lot of info, but haven't been posting and replying or keeping track of the parts - wonder if a moderator can move??