Author Topic: 37 Black On Grey Replacement Keys for KBC Poker (Cherry Profile)  (Read 2316 times)

Offline oddsratio

• Trade Count: (0)
1.) Dyed Cherry Keycaps- $21, shipped USPS

[STRIKE]2.) Deck 82 TG3 Dyed Sub Keys (and keyboard if interested) $12, shipped (keys & additional shipping for keyboard)[/STRIKE] CANCELED

In anticipation of getting a poker keyboard, I ordered some dyed keys from ricercar last month. I also ordered some engraved keys and some doubleshots, so I have too many sets of keys for 2 keyboards.

Ricercar's dye job is excellent, but I have to make back some of the cash I burned buying up other keysets and the keyboards. I bought this set from him for 30 and used them for a couple of days to test, so I'll sell these for $21 shipped USPS.

A couple things to note: these are cherry and not filco profile, so they are a little shorter than the modifier keys (2 shifts enter backspace caps). Also, the bottom row modifiers are the size of regular keys, not 1.25, so there will be a space between keys if you use the keys from this row. If you are OCD about these things, this is good to know. I didn't mind it.

The keys I'm selling are the number row and A-Z plus punctuation, the arrow keys, and the bottom modifier keys. Basically everything in the picture. Ricercar dyed them dark grey, though they have a dark plum tint under a desk lamp. They are darker than the picture and the lettering is darker than the key.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 19300[/ATTACH]

I also have the undyed spacebar for sale, though that nor caps lock will fit the poker.
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 June 2011, 17:43:22 by oddsratio »

Offline csm725

• I BLEED RED AND GOLD
    • http://csm725.com
37 Black On Grey Replacement Keys for KBC Poker (Cherry Profile)
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 21 June 2011, 12:01:08 »
Can you take better pics of the dyed keys please (for the Poker)? I'm interested.
Are you selling the engraved keys?
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 June 2011, 12:03:16 by csm725 »

Offline oddsratio

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 21 June 2011, 13:10:04 »
Sure, I'll post new pictures later this evening. And unfortunately I am keeping the engraved keys.

Offline oddsratio

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 21 June 2011, 14:14:35 »
Here are some close-ups of the keys. I'll try to get more pictures posted if they don't sell based off of these. Sorry if some of them are a little blurry. Not too good with macro and without flash.

Offline Mazora

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 21 June 2011, 15:24:49 »
keys look good... good price too , I would jump on those but already have too many keysets
HHKB Pro 2: black case white keys
Filco Masjestouch v2 / MX-Reds / hard lending pads /Dye-sub keycaps
RF-87UW

Offline oddsratio

More Pictures
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 21 June 2011, 21:01:42 »
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 19401[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 19395[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 19396[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 19397[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 19398[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 19399[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 19400[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 19402[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 19403[/ATTACH]