Author Topic: Cherry relegendable keys  (Read 1312 times)

Offline N8N

• Trade Count: (0)
Cherry relegendable keys
« on: Sat, 09 July 2011, 09:05:55 »
subject says all... bought one of the Cherry POS keyboards G80-8200LPBUS off fleaBay, it showed up yesterday and I took it apart for a good keyboard chow removal (there was a LOT...)  Roommate's cat appropriated three of the clear keytops for kitty toys when I turned my back on him for a few minutes; I'd like to replace them to make this thing look nice.  I figure someone has to have bought one or more of these boards to harvest the switches; if you did, I'd be interested in either just the clear keytops or else if you saved all the leftover pieces but have no use for them if you could sweep 'em into a box and send 'em to me, that'd be cool too.  Let me know what you want!

I don't have a whole lot to trade, although I'd be happy to send a NOS Dell QuietKey if anyone wants it, or some of the soft O-rings to dampen your Cherry MX switches (I decided against using them) or if you send me some cash I have a near-NOS (used it for a couple months) Model M that I don't really need.

thanks!
Filco Majestouch-2 with Cherry Corp. doubleshot keys - Leopold Tenkeyless Tactile Force with Wyse doubleshots - Silicon Graphics 9500900 - WASD V1 - IBM Model M 52G9658 - Noppoo Choc Pro with Cherry lasered PBT keycaps - Wyse 900866-01 - Cherry G80-8200LPBUS/07 - Dell AT101W - several Cherry G81s (future doubleshot donors) (order of current preference) (dang I have too many keyboards, I really only need two)