Author Topic: New coolermaster tenkeyless keyboard.  (Read 2347 times)

Offline Lethal Squirrel

• I <3 60%
New coolermaster tenkeyless keyboard.
« on: Sun, 28 August 2011, 10:50:23 »
Thought this was pretty cool. they show all the different cherry types and they are actually making a nice looking tenkeyless that's gonna be released in the US soon.

[video=youtube;tLR1hcehE1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLR1hcehE1A&feature=feedu[/video]

Offline The Solutor

The problem with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are true  (Abraham Lincoln)

Offline False_Dmitry_II

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 28 August 2011, 12:57:57 »
I guess somehow razer hasn't gotten their out quite as prevalently as I thought they had.

Or they're just calling more attention to the switches themselves by simple virtue of having more than one kind being available in the same board.

I really hope they do well.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin (11 Nov. 1755)

Offline Tallon

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 28 August 2011, 14:29:10 »
Wait - the website for the rapid fire only lists 3 switches, but the demo board has a ton - is there any info on whether more than the standard (brown/blue/black) will be available?

Offline The Solutor

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 28 August 2011, 14:30:13 »
Quote from: Tallon;406496
Wait - the website for the rapid fire only lists 3 switches, but the demo board has a ton - is there any info on whether more than the standard (brown/blue/black) will be available?

The link above is a good start.
The problem with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are true  (Abraham Lincoln)

Offline AJCarrington

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 28 August 2011, 18:50:01 »
Thanks for this.

AJC