Author Topic: In the Starcraft 2 patch notes  (Read 1372 times)

Offline oneproduct

• @Ubisoft
In the Starcraft 2 patch notes
« on: Fri, 09 September 2011, 14:32:02 »
-Fixed some issues with DVORAK keyboards not working correctly with Grid hotkey profiles.

I use Colemak myself but still interesting to see something like this. These are from the 1.4.0 PTR patch notes.
Layout: Colemak
Fastest typing speed: 131 WPM on typeracer, 136 WPM on 10fastfingers.
Daily driver: Filco Tenkeyless MX Brown with ergonomically weighted, lubed springs.
Ergo keyboards: Truly Ergonomic, Kinesis Advantage, Ergodox

Offline Hydroid

• http://justin.tv/hydr0id
In the Starcraft 2 patch notes
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 09 September 2011, 18:00:56 »
Yeah I saw that too and I thought that was pretty cool, but I didn't know there could be any issues with something like that. I thought it would be pretty straight forward, maybe Blizzard thought that too and that's why there was a n issue.

On the other hand, I am a little annoyed about the neural parasite not being able to target massive units now. Now I have nothing to use against Terran mech. Lings are good, but when they add in 30 marines with stim and combat shields they can be the final straw to clear out your lings with the help of the tanks before they even get near. Even with NP it was damn hard and you had to dance around until your opponent made a micro mistake and let a thor get a little too far out or walked his marines just far enough for you to get a good fungal on them. Atleast they did decrease the time Ultras take to make, I'm sure I'm going to try play around with using them over infestors vs Terran mech now, but they just take so damn long to tech to that IDK if it will be viable against those earlier mech pushes that come just as infestors start.
Intel Core i7 870 @ 2.93GHz | Corsair H50 | 16GB G.Skill DDR3 | Asus P7P55D-E Pro | Galaxy nVidia GeForce GTX 460 SLI
OCZ 60GB SSD | 2x 1TB Seagate Barracuda RAID-0 | Samsung Blu-Ray Burner | Corsair HX-850W | 2x BenQ G2420HD 24"

Leopold FC200R Tenkeyless Blue | Ducky DK9008(B) Blue | Qsenn DT-35 Black PS/2 Rubber Dome |2x Razer Lycosa USB | Microsoft 500 PS/2

Help me support and grow e-sports below!!!
What Happens in Starcraft -- Vlogs -- Twitter