Author Topic: So many keyboards!  (Read 1131 times)

Offline siouxscout

So many keyboards!
« on: Thu, 15 September 2011, 09:03:11 »
I have three at work now MS Natural 4000, Compaq MX 11800 and a Dell AT101W.

...and I must switch between them all 3 to 4 times a day...

I think I have a problem. haha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline siouxscout

So many keyboards!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 15 September 2011, 09:16:27 »
I almost wish two would break and make it easyier for me to pick which to use long term.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline mmmty

• bang! bang!
So many keyboards!
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 15 September 2011, 10:42:29 »
I have 6 at work: Filco Zero, HHKB Lite, Poker Red, Apple wireless, Dell Quitekey, and crappy Dell.
Keyboardless

Offline one_each

So many keyboards!
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 15 September 2011, 15:17:09 »
Three for me.  The one built into my laptop (only use if I don't want to bother with typing much) Microsoft Ergonomic (The white one with the arrow keys in a diamond) and a Cherry G80-8113.  I love the click of the clears but need the angle of the MS Ergo due to an injury from many years ago.  I'm in the process of designing a fourth one for use at home, but I haven't decided if I want the MX clears (I have enough of these on hand from another KB) or buy reds since I mostly play games at home.
**something random**

Offline Daniel Beardsmore

• RIP
    • Boring twaddle
So many keyboards!
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 15 September 2011, 17:22:28 »
Main work keyboard: FILCO Majestouch 105-key with browns (very nice), and stacked against the wall for occasional evening use, an AT101W (bleh), Tulip 102-key complicated blue ALPS (very nice), and a Tactile Pro 3 (not sure if like). I've also just added a Realforce 105UB variable weight, which worryingly made my fingers sore -- it's that much stiffer than browns, and rather mushy. I have a Dell rattletrap as well, and a couple of old Latitude D600s with their dreadful keyboards (the whole D series has the same loose, gritty keyboard; the E series keyboard is far better).

For all my grievances against Cherry switches, the more keyboards I try, the more I am convinced that Cherry cannot be beaten.
Bore Awards
Most Boring Person on the Planet – 2011 Winner