Author Topic: New Silent RF87s, mice and misc Updated 1st  (Read 12870 times)

Offline awry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • The Discerning Hobbyist
New Silent RF87s, mice and misc Updated 1st
« on: Fri, 23 September 2011, 22:59:07 »
*530am at the moment. Came back from an event a little while ago at Zouk and dug up (Everything has been in the spare room, covered and with dehumidifiers all around. If my books are safe there, electronic stuff is as well.) what I could. Took some quick pics. I'll replace the ones that aren't "Geekhack-fit" later. Hoping to get in some time today from work to take more pics of the rest of the Cherry boards as well as, more importantly, decide which ones I'm letting go of. Sorry about any of the pics that aren't up to to standard. As well, everything will be cleaned once over by me one more time before shipping out. PM me if you have any questions or if you want specific pics. Note, some items I have more than one I realized and I'll update asap. Thanks.

Hey guys, been awhile. Pretty hectic couple of months. both personal and work-wise.  Clearing out some of my stuff bit by bit. Hopefully I've gained a little of everyone's trust here by now from what I've traded with in threads or privately but I'll still post up pics of coz except maybe for the stuff that are brand new unless requested. To those who have pm-ed me and whom I have not replied, i apologize. I've been really busy and flying quite abit as some of you may know. I'll be answering everyone one by one as I am able to. Anyway, here's what's up for sale currently. As usual priority goes by timing of the member that got to me first either here or by pm. I have other boards and stuff but this is just the first batch. I'll update the title as i put new stuff. Thanks!*

KEYBOARDS

2 Brand new white variable silent RF 87s 360 shipped anywhere (I have more but i'm letting go of 2 each first. If you guys wanna choose your serial numbers, let me know, I'll dig them out for you to choose.)

2 Brand new black variable silent RF 87s 350 shipped anywhere (same as above.) (1 taken)

My last model M spacesaver that's for sale. One I promised a friend and the other is going with me to my grave. Even though like KL I don't really like buckling springs (I can so imagine Ripper's face at this comment, haha.) Grey Logo, part number 1391472, Year 91. Obviously in working condition. Caps are single coz a friend of mine wanted the doubles so i gave it to him. Think a couple are still doubles though. Pics will be up later, i know how picky SSK fans can be. This is my second best one. It won't compare to what some of the hardcore SSK fans here have, it's not PURE white for sure. The one joining me in the grave is =] . But no big scratches and whatnot I can really notice. What i notice later on, I will post it up. cable, go ahead and choose which you want, the longer one or the shorter one. Now the problem is I do not know how much to price this. been out of it for awhile. Please do leave me messages with reasonable offers. I had someone offer me 50 for an SSK and wanted to be generous and decide to add another 50 for my shipping. Nice. My shipping alone for this stupid beast is quite alot but it's cool. I'm not looking for a high amount, just please be reasonable. Thanks.

Next for now is a Battleship. Basically a G80-9009 HAU. In fact I have two but one needs a little fixing inside. Something simple that a technical noob like me does not know how to do. Not really a Cherry MX person. The more colourful one, not the all white one. I honestly do not know how to price this and I will need to check on the shipping. They are quite rare and I remeber when I got it way back, it wasn't cheap. Working condition of course. Anyone here who knows and could help, please do. i'll appreciate it. I'm sorry for not listing a price coz I really do not know and I have no time to check. As I told some people who just messaged me, i'm actually using my break time to do this. Been working the whole night. FML.

MICE (Mainly trackballs though coz i'm a lazy arse.)

I would say most of these are pretty nice, some just need a box to pass off as new. Some mind you, not all. But the ones that are meant to be white are white. I didn't bother to count so i have multiples of some in case anyone wants more than one though i would prefer selling one each per person as usual.

Microsoft Optical USB 1.0, 55, Condition wise, let's just say there is no fading at all on the Microsoft wording. Shipped anywhere (Hell, I'm not gonna post the shipping thing anymore, it's anywhere for everything anyway.)

Logitech Marble FX CJ 12, 50 (Got two of these, one with original feet, one without 2 of 3 original feet. Made no difference to me but if it does to you, better let me know which you want.)

Logitech Marble+ CL 13 usb ,40

Logitech marble wheel bb13 usb , 35

Logitech BB 14, Grey, 20

Logitech BC 21, Grey, 20

KEYBOARD ROOFS, RESTS AND MISC (All new)

2 Filco Zero roofs 72 each (So weird that roofs can cost more or equal to leather rests. Unless I got my prices wrong which would explain the deteriorating bank account.. Hmm.. )
*Double and triple checked, there are NO Flico Zero covers that are TKL. Was initially thinking of the bird ones. Should have known from my flickr pics of these months ago.

1 Full-sized Filco Leather Rest 65

1 Sanwa TKL Rest 25 (Of all the "soft" gel or foam type rests, this is the most comfy I've come across by far.)

6 or 7 FIlco keycap pullers 6 each

6 or 7 Packs of keycap stoppers (Each pack comes in 5s) 5 each

KEYCAPS

These will be up in abit after I'm done with messages. But pretty much leftover from my friend's side from before. Should be bringing in other in the next couple of weeks. A little out of touch with what's new at the moment.
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 September 2011, 17:00:56 by awry »
World’s Biggest Nerd and Star Wars Fan.

You can reach me here: knotnuffspace@gmail.com or @the.discerning.hobbyist on Instagram.

Old Sig below from before the 10 years hiatus and still relevant today:

It may take me one day, it may take me one week, It may take me a whole year if it slips my mind by chance, but I ALWAYS reply all my messages. Just please be patient. My work can get very busy at times. Drop me a reminder if it takes too long. Thanks guys.

Offline dotancohen

• Dotan Cohen
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 24 September 2011, 10:09:46 »
What is the difference between the BB14 and the BC21? I might be interested. Thanks.

Offline zappb

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 24 September 2011, 13:47:49 »
Just to say ordered RF 87s and ilovex from Awry - to Ireland, and no problems at all, everything packed to perfection!. Awry, waiting for your keycap and mouse pad thread.

Offline tsangan

• ★★★
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • 1000/600
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 24 September 2011, 14:13:20 »
*crossing my fingers for some cool topre keycaps*
Keyboardless

Offline nastrox

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 25 September 2011, 03:52:39 »
Up here for some topre keycaps :)

Offline awry

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 25 September 2011, 16:50:55 »
Hey guys, "lunch" took longer than expected since my post. I only just got home since then. Ugh. Going to be posting some stuff up asap.

For those of you that are hoping for authentic Topre caps, I'm sorry but i do not have any at the moment. Initially a couple of months back about 1-2 weeks after they offically release the coloured caps, I ordered 4 sets. 2 blue and 2 yellow. One of each for my self of course. i'm greedy like that. =]

BUT those 4 sets got lost in the mail. Seriously wtf. Ugh. The were about 120 usd at least per set I remembered, not including shipping, and those two colours were hard to get then. If any of you are really interested, do let me know and I'll see what I can do. I mIGHT start a group buy if I can find the time and if there are enough people. My friends in Japan are my age (30 going on 16) meaning they have their own responsibilities etc. Hence I try not to bother them too much. And i wont be going Japan this year for sure.

I'm sure I can find a way to get them but not if it's ohnly going to be for one or two people. It'll be a waste fo time for my friend and I. Not monetary wise but, i mean, going thru all the trouble for what, 5 sets? hope you guys know what I mean.

@zappb. Hey man, thanks for the vote of confidence. Hope you;re enjoying the boards. there IS something about the ilovex model keycaps right? It's not just me right? 've been curious since then if the new keycap sets from japan feel exactly the same. That would be awesome.

You can reach me here: knotnuffspace@gmail.com or @the.discerning.hobbyist on Instagram.

It may take me one day, it may take me one week, It may take me a whole year if it slips my mind by chance, but I ALWAYS reply all my messages. Just please be patient. My work can get very busy at times. Drop me a reminder if it takes too long. Thanks guys.

Offline Mazora

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 26 September 2011, 09:39:58 »
I'm definitely interested in the Battleship but im no expert and I have no idea how much it is worth...

EDIT: found some informations there: http://deskthority.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=595
EDIT2: I'm also wondering : is it PC compatible ?
« Last Edit: Mon, 26 September 2011, 10:45:46 by Mazora »
HHKB Pro 2: black case white keys
Filco Masjestouch v2 / MX-Reds / hard lending pads /Dye-sub keycaps
RF-87UW

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 26 September 2011, 15:37:51 »
Do any of the trackballs have a scroll wheel, and 2 1/4" trackball?

Offline awry

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 26 September 2011, 17:52:15 »
up

Offline ironman31

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 26 September 2011, 18:02:56 »
+1 for interest in the artisan mouse pads.
Keyboards:
IBM Model M Space Saving Keyboard (Used), HHKB Pro 2 (White, Lettered), Realforce 87U all-45g in White, Filco Majestouch 2 TKL with Cherry MX Browns, Model F PC/ATNoppoo Choc Mini (MX Browns), Model F XT, IBM Model M 1397735 (bought NIB), (2) Siig Minitouch (GHSS) one with XM, one with complicated ALPs (modded),2 Dell AT101W, Cherry G80-11900HRMUS (modded with MX browns)

Pointing Devices:
Logitech G500, Evoluent VerticalMouse 3, Logitech G5, CST 2545W, Microsoft IntelliMouse Trackball, Logitech M570, Logitech MX revolution

Offline guilleguillaume

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 26 September 2011, 18:10:08 »
I already knew that you were very busy as you told me months ago but couldn't imagine that!

Since I was in no hurry I didn't spam you and you proved me that this is TRUE :

Good luck with the sales.

Oh! And remember that you should buy one of those in Japan :

« Last Edit: Mon, 26 September 2011, 18:14:30 by guilleguillaume »

Offline Son of Gnome

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 26 September 2011, 18:12:29 »
I'd be down for a punisher keycap and prob be in more stuff as well.

Offline Quarzac

• A very busy dude!
  • Still around, sometimes.
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 26 September 2011, 18:24:09 »
I need a decent keycap puller, so in the event that I invest in something else you're selling, which is very likely, as I could be interested in some old-school DSs in the future, I'll probably remember. What's an artisan mousepad? I currently don't have a mousepad, and I wouldn't mind having one.
Risen from the dead for a model F.

Wyse buy colors were GSY for the dark grey, GBA for the light grey, and BBI for the fonts.

Offline ironman31

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 26 September 2011, 18:56:54 »
Quote from: Quarzac;421762
I need a decent keycap puller, so in the event that I invest in something else you're selling, which is very likely, as I could be interested in some old-school DSs in the future, I'll probably remember. What's an artisan mousepad? I currently don't have a mousepad, and I wouldn't mind having one.

http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?13762-High-quality-japanese-mouse-pads-on-SALE/page2

Lot's of pics and info in this thread
Keyboards:
IBM Model M Space Saving Keyboard (Used), HHKB Pro 2 (White, Lettered), Realforce 87U all-45g in White, Filco Majestouch 2 TKL with Cherry MX Browns, Model F PC/ATNoppoo Choc Mini (MX Browns), Model F XT, IBM Model M 1397735 (bought NIB), (2) Siig Minitouch (GHSS) one with XM, one with complicated ALPs (modded),2 Dell AT101W, Cherry G80-11900HRMUS (modded with MX browns)

Pointing Devices:
Logitech G500, Evoluent VerticalMouse 3, Logitech G5, CST 2545W, Microsoft IntelliMouse Trackball, Logitech M570, Logitech MX revolution

Offline dotancohen

• Dotan Cohen
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 26 September 2011, 19:00:20 »
What is the difference between the BB14 and the BC21? I might be interested. Thanks.

Offline Quarzac

• A very busy dude!
  • Still around, sometimes.
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 26 September 2011, 20:17:09 »
Quote from: ironman31;421776
http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?13762-High-quality-japanese-mouse-pads-on-SALE/page2

Lot's of pics and info in this thread

Ooh, I like the looks of that. I'll throw that on there too then.
Risen from the dead for a model F.

Wyse buy colors were GSY for the dark grey, GBA for the light grey, and BBI for the fonts.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 26 September 2011, 20:53:27 »
Quote from: awry;420652
I would also like to warn everyone here about this member called Sheraton. be careful when trading with him. I will post what happened here with hard evidence about what an absolute ass he is. Don't take my word for it, Go see for yourselves. Takes alot to piss me off and this guy has done it. Quite an achievement.

I know some of you may not care about what awry said, but I just want you guys to know who "Sheraton" is.  Well, I'm Sheraton.  So we made a trade, and the trade was that I send him $200 via Paypal Gift and a Poker MX Red with PBT Black Engraved key caps for a Realforce 87UB Variable.  He needed the money pretty quickly, so he was up for this trade.  I wanted to get rid of a Poker MX red and obtain for the first time, a topre capacitive switch keyboard.  So I sent him $200 through Paypal Gift, but then I didn't really think about it.  It is pretty scary to send money to a foreigner especially through Gift, so I messaged a lot of geekhackers to confirm if this guy was shady or not.  Well, many people said he was a good guy, and I believed it myself.  I wanted to make sure I did receive the keyboard though before I actually sent off my Poker MX Red, and because of the fact that I already did sent $200 GIFT.  So I did receive the keyboard on September 8, 2011.  I shipped the keyboard, and he received it around September 23, 2011.  It was about 2 weeks of a difference.  Yeah, I should've shipped the keyboard right away, but it is better to be safe than sorry.  It is not like I actually scammed the person and ran away with his money.  When awry received the keyboard, he was actually fine with everything.  Everything was pretty settled.  Then he asked me if I can get him a Poker key cap, the one with the heart (I guess since it'll match his Poker Reds or something), but I am potentially only going to get one.I do not want to get rid of it, so I told him no.  For some reason, he started to get mad about everything again which made him come to post something randomly about me.  I don't have a great reputation here, but I am pretty sure people do not need to be careful of me.  Please listen to both sides of the story.  I know awry is a good guy.  He's trying to help out the community here, but I'm trying to help out as well.  I hope you guys don't see me as a bad person now.

I am handling a group buy for the white filcos.  I shipped the ones who paid the full amount promptly.

Thanks,

Sheraton

Offline whiskerBox

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 26 September 2011, 21:36:49 »
I would be very interested in a filco tkl cover! how much?
"I'm on a mission to bring down GH's anarchy of moderators" -RIPSTER jr.

Offline Fuzzy Dunlop

« Reply #18 on: Tue, 27 September 2011, 01:19:10 »
Quote from: ironman31;421752
+1 for interest in the artisan mouse pads.

+1 for ARTISAN as well.

Looking to get a Shiden-Kai Mid M and maybe 2 S's shipped to Canada.
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 September 2011, 16:56:47 by Fuzzy Dunlop »

Topre ReɅlforce 86UB   |   Razer DeathAdder Black Edition

Offline akerasi

« Reply #19 on: Tue, 27 September 2011, 01:26:37 »
I'd love your "Battleship", but probably don't have the money to offer today to pay you what it's worth. If you think of a price, feel free to PM me and we can start talking. I'm still new to this, but I love the look of that thing. GLWS regardless... that thing is pretty awesome.
Owns, no particular order:
Ricercar SPOS (Variable Force Mod number 3), 122-key IBM terminal board (future project to learn a Teensy), 1993 IBM Model M, Dell AT101W, 3x Cherry G80-8200LPBUS (2 in pieces, 1 modded to Ghetto Reds), Cherry G80-1190HRMIT(Variable Force Mod), Wang 724 Terminal Keyboard (Pink Alps), Cherry G84-4100, Cherry G81-LUMUS, a pile of random old ALPS Macintosh boards in poor condition.
Wants:
Odd keyswitch boards for cheap (NEC sliders, space invaders, other weird stuff), Cherry Blues for cheap

Offline oddsratio

« Reply #20 on: Tue, 27 September 2011, 01:28:46 »
+1 on the mousepad if they're priced like on Amazon. I haven't bought one from there yet because they only have two models clearly stated as "hard" and only one in black.

Offline shaippen

« Reply #21 on: Tue, 27 September 2011, 09:06:41 »
I am looking for an Artisan pad as well, the Hayate, and if they are competitively price I will probably get several.

Artisan are also quite popular but short in supply over at overclock.net, so if you do decide to carry artisan, promoting it there would probably not be a bad idea.

Offline noodles256

• le legendary
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 27 September 2011, 11:01:22 »
i can back you up on the sherryton person. Terrible buyer/seller
AF | Ducky YOTD |

Offline ironman31

« Reply #23 on: Tue, 27 September 2011, 17:32:12 »
Quote from: noodles256;422065
i can back you up on the sherryton person. Terrible buyer/seller
What did he do to you?
Keyboards:

Pointing Devices:

Offline ascii

« Reply #24 on: Tue, 27 September 2011, 17:49:54 »
Quote from: awry;420652
Those of you who may think I'm lying can ask those people whom have bought stuff from this thread thus far coz I will have to bring their stuff along and ship from there if I'm not able to do it at the airport here. You will be able to ask them where their item got shipped from or I can post my air ticket.

:f5: Anxiously awaiting my new silent black RF shipped from HK or before :).  Not concerned about it being shipped, just hope Awry didn't have to lug it on the plane first.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #25 on: Tue, 27 September 2011, 17:56:20 »
I can help you with this.  We wanted to trade.  My Leopold for his mouse with cash.  I wanted a little more, and we never came to an agreement.  I guess because I wanted to grab a little more cash out of it is why.  At first I offered him a price, then he said yes.  He had a small problem, so he changed his answer to no.  Then I offered him a lower price, and he accepted it.  I then reverted back to my original price right then.  I never actually sold him anything, or bought anything from him.

Quote from: ironman31;422318
What did he do to you?

Offline duotheone

« Reply #26 on: Tue, 27 September 2011, 18:10:49 »
dont trust him!

Offline noodles256

• le legendary
« Reply #27 on: Tue, 27 September 2011, 18:12:31 »
let me rephrase that into terrible person
AF | Ducky YOTD |

Offline zappb

« Reply #28 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 10:05:40 »
stop spoiling this tread by bashing Sherryton - from his response to awry and to you just now noodles, he seems to me, like an honest and genuine guy.

so how about them mouse pads awry:> M

Offline awry

« Reply #29 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 13:13:59 »
Back in the forum replying messages.

Thank you everyone for your feedback so far about the pads.

@Paul, I'll message you what happened. You would find it ridiculous as well.

Offline noodles256

• le legendary
« Reply #30 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 13:20:23 »
Quote from: awry;422809
Back in the forum replying messages.

Thank you everyone for your feedback so far about the pads.

@Paul, I'll message you what happened. You would find it ridiculous as well.

cc me on it. I am up for a good story
AF | Ducky YOTD |

Offline xmrxkrazy

« Reply #31 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 13:21:59 »
I'd like to hear your side of the story as well awry, seeing as how sherryton has made his side of the story public. I've traded some keys with him before and there was never a problem. From what I've read it just seems as though he thought a bit, "awry" of you.

Offline awry

« Reply #32 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 16:55:43 »
Been replying messages, emails and some work since just now. Taking a break and saw this. I'm not going to say much, I'm just going to show you. Excuse the language on the title. I don't normally lose my temper. I do not know what he has to defend himself but this is the end of that issue for me. I did my part warning people. I'm not saying do not trade with him but just be careful and know the "fine print" that comes along.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/awry22/6105235636/in/set-72157627775402348/

Points to note:

- This is just a couple of emails and messages. From the beginning to now where i still do not have a proper set of caps for the poker, this trade was a LONG journey. There was alot of bargaining and requests at the beginning. I do not even consider today's amount of replying emails and messages as "alot". So use your imagination.

- Ever stop and think why I would need to even trade for a poker when I can just get one myself? It was one of his many "propositions" and I figured since I had a friend whose birthday was coming up and I needed the money at that time so I took it. Btw, the present thing was told beforehand and he knew the urgency of it. Want to take a guess how long after my friend's birthday did i get the board? With a set of WRONG PBT keycaps too. By the way, I still said my thank yous when it arrived.

- The guy changes the deal while his board is already on the way to him. Some people might call that smart actually. Doesn't leave the other person with a choice, does it?

- Says he has no money and alot of stuff to pay for hence "blah blah blah". Doesn't matter anymore. Funny. Wonder how much he spent on himself with that white Filco groupbuy thing he was trying to "do for the community" that was going on CONCURRENTLY.

- I do not know what to say about the last pic. I was speechless for a little while. Was thinking to myself "Is this guy actually asking me what I thought he was asking of me after making me go through all that? Seriously?". I thought he was joking. He wasn't.

Are we done with this? If we aren't, maybe we should start a new thread away from this one. Personally, I'm very done. Me and my extra set of wrong PBT Poker keycaps (I got my friend something else in the end coz I didn't know if the poker was going to reach me this century or not. And wrong by wrong caps, I mean I have double ~ keys and no , key.).
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 September 2011, 16:57:44 by awry »

Offline awry

« Reply #33 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 17:00:42 »
Quote from: xmrxkrazy;422818
I'd like to hear your side of the story as well awry, seeing as how sherryton has made his side of the story public. I've traded some keys with him before and there was never a problem. From what I've read it just seems as though he thought a bit, "awry" of you.

It's my forum nick. Am I to presume you reside in a mental institute from looking at yours? To me, actions mean more than a name or words, sorry if we're not on the same page for that one.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #34 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 17:12:25 »
You know I was only requesting an offer, right?  It isn't like you have to accept the offer. I tried to give you more options.  It's smart because there are more options available.

The PBT key caps engraved were sent from iMav in his first Poker group buy.  I never really touched the key caps.  I did not make the mistake of sending you the wrong PBT key caps, but I did make a mistake of not checking the whole set if it was there or not.  It's not like I sent you a different set.  

I don't understand why you had to get so angry of how I wasn't going to give up of the heart key cap.  I understand you want to match the key cap with your Poker set, but many people here are also striving to collect key caps that are unique.

I never really intended to hurt you.  I just wanted both sides to obtain their products safely.  I thought it made sense that I sent you $200, and then have you sent me the keyboard, and then I can make the final arrangement to ensure both parties have what they wanted in their hands.  Especially since I was purchasing from a foreigner.  I'm sorry about your medical condition, but you never really replied to most of my messages because of that.  So how do I know what was going on?  You also sent me the keyboard a week later than you intended to.  I really thought I was being fair, but probably not to you by your standards.

Offline enthusia

« Reply #35 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 17:36:15 »
Now now, come on guys, you know no one is going to win this argument. Unsatisfied with the transaction? Leave some negative feedback. The end.

Offline awry

« Reply #36 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 17:45:45 »
Quote from: sherryton;422942
You know I was only requesting an offer, right?  It isn't like you have to accept the offer. I tried to give you more options.  It's smart because there are more options available.

The PBT key caps engraved were sent from iMav in his first Poker group buy.  I never really touched the key caps.  I did not make the mistake of sending you the wrong PBT key caps, but I did make a mistake of not checking the whole set if it was there or not.  It's not like I sent you a different set.  

I don't understand why you had to get so angry of how I wasn't going to give up of the heart key cap.  I understand you want to match the key cap with your Poker set, but many people here are also striving to collect key caps that are unique.

I never really intended to hurt you.  I just wanted both sides to obtain their products safely.  I thought it made sense that I sent you $200, and then have you sent me the keyboard, and then I can make the final arrangement to ensure both parties have what they wanted in their hands.  Especially since I was purchasing from a foreigner.  I'm sorry about your medical condition, but you never really replied to most of my messages because of that.  So how do I know what was going on?  You also sent me the keyboard a week later than you intended to.  I really thought I was being fair, but probably not to you by your standards.

Do you really think i was angry just because of the cap? Geez. Ever heard the saying "the straw the broke the camel's back."? Camel's back was broken way before the cap, man. With a stone. Options available? Really. Hmm. I hope for other people's sake, you learn to remember listing all the options that you have available before you agree on something. You know, so that they actually have a choice.

I told you why I was late and it was not a week. It was a PUBLIC HOLIDAY right after a weekend!

Do you have anything to back your words up? Coz I have more convos that I really cannot be bothered with to post right now. And I think what I posted should be enough. Along with what you just told everyone.

Offline awry

« Reply #37 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 18:04:54 »
Wait, no, wrong. That was not the public holiday week. That week had nothing to do with anything here or any sale for that matter. I did however just come out from the hospital.  And no, I was not late. You transferred the paypal funds to me on the 20th night which was a Saturday. And I posted it 23rd, Tuesday, lastest coz that's when I told you I posted it and wanted to give you your tracking number. You received it the "previous thursday" from the 13th of September. You said it yourself. Meaning you got it on the 8th. It never came across to me. But you got the board almost a week before letting me know.

Who was late with what again? Sorry, now I'm confused.

Offline xmrxkrazy

« Reply #38 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 18:19:15 »
Sorry for trying to be punny, I meant no disrespect, and I wasn't saying that your username equated to what he thought of you. It's just that in general people don't have total blind trust before trading/selling/buying from someone else unless it's face to face, and even then things might not go well. But as far as I can tell, there was a big fail on his part. Hope it worked out.

Offline awry

« Reply #39 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 18:26:31 »
Quote from: dotancohen;421777

pm-ed

Offline awry

« Reply #40 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 18:31:32 »
Quote from: SmallFry;421704
Do any of the trackballs have a scroll wheel, and 2 1/4" trackball?

3 of them do. But i'll measure "ball size" for you when I get back to be sure. No balls I've got now to measure that you'll want, nor I getting scrolled by you. Take my word on this one. =]

Offline awry

« Reply #41 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 18:54:17 »
It's cool. You kinda just picked a bad time. I wasn't very nice either. Sorry. Not too sure what you mean by worked out but here's the last I heard from him.

*bad juju pic*

I would have to say "worked out" not so much, but definitely "over" for me. I doubt anything has been done about my keycap set and I only wanted to give a head's up to others. First pic was uploaded ages ago, I was still sitting on the fence about posting all of this.

Show you what my board looks like in abit. Just don't lol at it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/awry22/6193754638/

There you go. Pic from my phone. How it looked like last I saw it. I use F5 and F6 alot. And yes, I know it looks weird. I usually use a trackball as well but decided to you know, get some exercise. Though I don't really have to move it much at 5k+ dpi. Very lazy person.
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 September 2011, 19:22:35 by awry »

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 18:58:29 »
I'd say it's pretty inappropriate to post another person's real name on the Internet.

Pretty sure that breaks a forum rule.

Offline awry

« Reply #43 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 19:03:56 »
Quote from: akerasi;421911
I'd love your "Battleship", but probably don't have the money to offer today to pay you what it's worth. If you think of a price, feel free to PM me and we can start talking. I'm still new to this, but I love the look of that thing. GLWS regardless... that thing is pretty awesome.

Thanks. That thing also happens to take up alot of space. Haha. And I've two. I'll check on postage first but shouldn't be as bad as someone might think. It was awhile back when I got this. It's like an anti-poker. Or the other way round. Either or.

Offline awry

« Reply #44 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 19:07:19 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;423019
I'd say it's pretty inappropriate to post another person's real name on the Internet.

Pretty sure that breaks a forum rule.

My bad. His real name wasn't exactly what I was thinking or reading when I posted that. And I was still on the fence about posting it even . Taking it down now.
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 September 2011, 19:09:39 by awry »

Offline Zoop

« Reply #45 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 19:49:58 »
Hi awry + people,

I mean no disrespect or any offense posting in your thread without any intentions of buying anything, however I was compelled to post something to give Sherryton some credit.  I realize that you didn't intend to spread any disrespect (intentional or not) to him when you created this to begin with.

Regarding the two people in this thread who have had negative experiences with him - although I don't know your stories enough, I did not get along with one of those two people, but got along with sherryton.  The fact that he is trying to iron things out in this thread (ie posting his side of the story) goes to show that he is trying justify or figure things out.  I'm not saying you have no reason to be upset with him - I'm just saying there are much worse people you could be dealing with, and he could have just made an honest mistake.

I'm not sure how many people have had bad experiences with him, however i believe he is trying, and isn't trying to 'screw' you out of a deal or anything.  Let me be clear: I don't know your situation inside and out to really speak for you, and you seem like a stand-up kind of guy, however I'm currently in the process of buying a keyboard from him and, although it hasn't been super smooth, I still feel he is a nice person who is doing his best.

If anyone has any comments regarding this, perhaps we should take this outside of awry's thread and PM me instead.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #46 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 19:58:00 »
awry, do you have a price for the filco zero tenkeyless cover?

nvm, i see you did. does that include the shipping?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline whiskerBox

« Reply #47 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 19:59:59 »
You guys should really take this stuff to a different thread. This is a classifieds thread where people are trying to buy stuff not read arguments when they are looking for updates on products available for sale.

- Sherryton you were in the wrong bottom line if you were not planning on sending your goods until you received the keyboard from awry then you obviously didn't trust him and shouldn't have made a trade. Also its clear that the two of you had a meeting of the minds and agreed upon the terms of the trade before anything was sent out. Trying to renegotiate a deal when the other party has already fulfilled their end of deal is very underhanded. I think for most people the biggest deal is that you violated the trust aspect of trading.
"I'm on a mission to bring down GH's anarchy of moderators" -RIPSTER jr.

Offline BiNiaRiS

« Reply #48 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 20:17:08 »
Quote from: demik;423057
awry, do you have a price for the filco zero tenkeyless cover?

nvm, i see you did. does that include the shipping?

I'd like to know that as well. And does it fit any Filco tenkeyless board?
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline calavera

« Reply #49 on: Wed, 28 September 2011, 23:31:25 »
Hi awry, somewhat interested in the TKL cover as well but want to see what it looks like. Any pictures or reference links perhaps?