Author Topic: Buying an ARTISAN mousepad in Canada  (Read 4711 times)

Offline Fuzzy Dunlop

Buying an ARTISAN mousepad in Canada
« on: Mon, 26 September 2011, 21:57:56 »
I'm trying to get an ARTISAN Shiden-Kai Mid medium sized mousepad shipped to Canada, however the ARTISAN store has been offline for months now. I tried going through their Amazon.com storefront however according to Amazon they won't ship it outside of the U.S.; I suppose some lazy web developer decided to classify mouse pads under electronics, which Amazon can't/won't ship cross-border.

I'm looking for some other retailer (preferably in the U.S., but Japan is fine) who will ship internationally.

Topre ReɅlforce 86UB   |   Razer DeathAdder Black Edition

Offline foliolio

« Reply #1 on: Mon, 26 September 2011, 22:48:04 »
Their online store works fine at http://www.gup.co.jp/artisan/cloth_ov.html.

I'm in Finland and it's entirely possible for me to order these pads from Amazon U.S.

Offline Fuzzy Dunlop

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 27 September 2011, 01:02:51 »
The PayPal button images on that page are broken, and there's a message at the top stating that the store is down as of September 13. I can't add anything to the shopping cart. On ARTISAN's Facebook page there are comments dating back as far as May asking why their site is down and about orders not being shipped. Amazon.com will absolutely not ship it to Canada, believe me, I tried – checkout gave me a message saying the mousepad can't be shipped outside the U.S.
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 September 2011, 16:21:38 by Fuzzy Dunlop »

Topre ReɅlforce 86UB   |   Razer DeathAdder Black Edition

Offline RiGS

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 27 September 2011, 03:05:49 »
You might want to check this thread.
Last edited by RiGS; Jan 2011