Author Topic: Model M, Alps, and Monterey keyboards for sale.  (Read 1014 times)

Offline DHawk

• Trade Count: (0)
Model M, Alps, and Monterey keyboards for sale.
« on: Sat, 31 December 2011, 16:19:18 »
I'm cleaning out some old keyboards to get money to buy a cherry MX board.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 36358[/ATTACH]

The Liteon SK-0002-1U has white Alps. I don't know if they're complicated or not, but it is an old AT/XT switchable board, so I suspect complicated. Somebody who knows Alps can perhaps comment on it. The board also has double shot keycaps and is in good condition, other than the rubber feet. $35 plus shipping.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 36359[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 36360[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 36361[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 36362[/ATTACH]

The Monterey board uses the Monterey blue switches, which are awesome to type on. The board has a few keys that are sticky, and needs work to be usable for an everyday board. Anybody who's into Montereys--this would make a great parts board, or if you are into tinkering, it would be fairly easy to get it up to snuff, I think. $20 plus shipping.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 36363[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 36364[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 36365[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 36366[/ATTACH]

Now for the last but not least. An IBM Model M 1390120 made in December 1986. This is the silver badge version with no Lock LEDs. It is very clean, and really doesn't seem to have seen too much use. $50 plus shipping.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 36367[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 36368[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 36369[/ATTACH]

I will only ship within CONUS. I'm also interested in a Unicomp Customizer or low end blue cherry board, so if you're interested in a swap, PM me.
Also, if you're into ergonomic boards, I've got a new GoldTouch and a new Kinesis Maxim that I'm going to list in another post.

Thanks everybody and please forgive the crappy pics. Shaky hands don't make good close-ups.