Author Topic: Aquiring a set of white engraved keycaps  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Zifle

• Nyaaa
Aquiring a set of white engraved keycaps
« on: Sun, 01 January 2012, 08:33:03 »
I'm looking into grabbing a set of 104 white engraved pbt keycaps for my filco. The white kind, not the cream/grey filco and leopold has.

So far my options appear to be Fengs Groupbuy or Qtans store.

The price runs up at $54, including shipping, from Feng, and $71, including shipping, from Qtan.
Obviously, I'm more intrigued to grab the set from Feng at this point. I wanted to know if you knew of any other place where I can pick up a set of these, to expand my options. I've been taking a quick look at ebay, and the classifieds section, but wasn't able to find any (note, quick look).

I was also thinking if there's anything I have to take into consideration before ordering them, such as cleaning, etc.
I like cats.

Offline Human

« Reply #1 on: Sun, 01 January 2012, 08:54:28 »
For fast and problem free delivery(+cheaper price?), global.pchome are your way to go. Cost 50bucks + another 10bucks for delivery(normally 4days to door steps)
http://global.pchome.com.tw/?mod=item&func=exhibit&IT_NO=DCAH0X-A57292368&SR_NO=DCAH0X&ROWNO=8&tm=u

EDIT: Opps, just noticed that they sold out(English) already. Wait for restock or go for alternative then.
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 January 2012, 08:59:17 by Human »

Offline Zifle

• Nyaaa
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 01 January 2012, 09:03:07 »
I should have mentioned, shipping is for Europe, thus the higher shipping prices :( The Pchome would get to $70, including shipping, so just $1 less than from Qtan. =/
I like cats.

Offline Human

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 01 January 2012, 09:06:09 »
Ok, then probably waiting for the groupbuy are your way to go...