Author Topic: FC700R Leopold TKL - new details  (Read 91891 times)

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
FC700R Leopold TKL - new details
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 12:22:31 »
Quote from: RiGS;489623
The Leopold is assembled in China, and I think they don't give a **** about key wiggle.

This made me giggle.

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #201 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 12:44:49 »
Quote from: emptyk;489609
+1

Hamblet deserves his own subforum here.

why?  imo he gives very vague answers and than personally attacks people, which will probably get him banned eventually, he does bring up some interesting discussions however.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #202 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 12:49:47 »
Someone else on this board is the same way. But at least Hamblet is funny and honest.

Offline Hamblet

« Reply #203 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 16:48:32 »
Quote from: NorrisB;489640
why?  imo he gives very vague answers and than personally attacks people, which will probably get him banned eventually, he does bring up some interesting discussions however.

I am not a serial killer, at the same time not a tender talker.
I am just ordinary one. (Not just like you idiots).

Personal attack ?
What the hack is that mean ?

YOU started personal attack.
YOU make me crazy with dumb questions.
YOU are twsting my arms, so in this late at night, stupid Hamblet is clicking hundred years old dead webpages infinitly instead of YOU.

Do I have to answer you with every every every every details ? Why ?
Why you do not use your brain ? your finger ? your mouse ?

Find it, think about it, guess it, imagine it. Please..
You can find bright answer, clear answer, tranparent answer, millions of lines and pages with smooth wordings and photos waiting for you which fits your lazy attitude very well.

Ban me ? Please do.
There is no way for me to get out of this stupid site. No way to sucide.
So, I begged manager of this site (foget his name ^^) to ban me.
He told me. Just wait. You will be cleared in the course of time if you do not logged in.
I waited, and I met you again like this. I am not happy at all.

I omitted all the details deliberately. You do not know how it is difficult and wasting times to make details.

First, You were just crying baby. I gave all you need. But, you are still crying.
Now, It sound like dog crying. Where is the innocent and nice baby ?

See, It is first *ucking Lie-fold board hit the board market.
Clone of Strongman's KBD talking.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37430[/ATTACH]

2nd model.
Clone of Costar's Filco

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37431[/ATTACH]

Now, in nobody knows when, they changed the name, you can see the famous first model of Lie-fold.
But, Still just Costa clone.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37432[/ATTACH]

In doing so, they gabble all the time. "We made it/It is our own design/High quality..bulah bulah"  
Is it a white lie or black lie ? Anyway it is a lie clearly.

More importantly, they tried to hide original manufacturer all the time. What is this ? Hide and seek ? You have to know original manufacturer. Not for the tax reason. To know history is to know it really. If you know the history you will know their past, present and future. If you do not know original manufacturer, you are in total "vague". You are Dumbass. Everything is not clear. The first and the last  step to know histoy is to konw who is original manufacturer. Every manufacturer has their own special quality, merits and demerits, strengths and weaknesses, good and bad points. You have to know it.

How long, how many and how deep do I have to teach you in person ??? ****..

In doing so, their SPACE BAR also changed. OK, now we are at first one. The most long, heavy, noisy, rare and most often used key on the board.
Power users like you (?), want to change keytops. Most keys are no problem at all. CapsLock, Enter and Space are always troublesome.
Other makers keep their consistency. Cherry ? Yes, have many changes in them. But, they are big big and old old company. You can not have any kind of troublesome to find spares whatsoever. Lie-fold ? You do not know who made (so you can not call them directly to ask something) it, and ther are no spares around you. Because, their history is very short and they have wonderful consistency to change their *ucking space bar design all the time. All their model have their own alienated spaceship bars. Do you call it a DESIGN ? I call it a ****.

In this case, Space bar problem are related with height of keytops (700R is cherrish low) and thickness of keytops too. Some of too thick keytops can have interference problem.  

OK where are we now ?

Copyright ? Contour ? Never mind.

20 years old electric elements ? Do you really think that those kind of old guys can do well with modern elements ? How long do I have to talk to you, how deeep ? What kind of *ucking "CAUSE and EFFECT" do you expect ? Want encyclokeydia from my dirty tongue ?? You do it. I gave you all hints. I think that is good good good hundreds time good enough for you and for me.

Poor soldering skill means hundreads potential problems. Please refer to *ucking soldering manuals. Do not ask me any answer.

Painting the case. Do it yourself. And watch it at your leisure. Contemplate the meaning of getting old.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37433[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37434[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37435[/ATTACH]
4th ? 5th ? FC200RT? R? 300/500/700R  ? Never mind their naming rules.  Did you forget ? They have wonderful no consistency rules.

I do not want talk about it any more. It is just bunch of garbages.

Sorry for elementary English. I do not use this strange language in my daily life. For me, it is very uncomfortable, weird and un-efficient language. So I am not familia with it.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #204 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 17:37:44 »
Well im going to say its a nice board that interests me. I will know weather its constructed well or not when I get my hands on it. And saying that Leopold takes some queues from Filcos makes perfect sense due to designer. I you think they copy please take a look at a PLU once, now that is copying.

Offline Hamblet

« Reply #205 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 18:03:56 »
Quote from: TheProfosist;489874
Well im going to say its a nice board that interests me. I will know weather its constructed well or not when I get my hands on it. And saying that Leopold takes some queues from Filcos makes perfect sense due to designer. I you think they copy please take a look at a PLU once, now that is copying.

Sorry dud.

From 200RT, you have to study the name Datacomp.
What are we talking about ? Keyboard ? Keyboad manufacturer yellow pages ? Or Street hookers ?

And, for your imformation, the secret secret "stabbed to death"" Gerpanish named engineering guy.

In Lie-fold copy goes,

"..Japanese engineer who worked for IBM (in charge of product development), has designed and reviewd our goods production.."
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37469[/ATTACH]

And unidentified rumor goes, he worked for TOSHIBA (in charge of keyboard - Anyway, what kind of Toshiba keyboard do you know ?).

I think this one is a really #1 keyboarding guy in the whole universe. Who are you ?
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 January 2012, 18:07:28 by Hamblet »

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #206 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 18:07:04 »
Quote from: Hamblet;489902
Sorry dud.

From 200RT, you have to study the name Datacomp.
What are we talking about ? Keyboard ? Or Street hookers ??

And, for your imformation, the secret secret "stabbed to death"" Gerpanish named engineering guy.

In Lie-fold copy goes,

"..Japanese engineer who worked for IBM (in charge of product development), has designed and reviewd our goods production.."
(Attachment Link) 37469[/ATTACH]

And unidentified rumor goes, he worked for TOSHIBA (in charge of keyboard - Anyway, what kind of Toshiba keyboard do you know ?).

I think this one is a really #1 keyboarding guy in the whole universe. Who are you ?

a street hooker

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #207 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 18:17:33 »
Quote from: ripster;489908
He's saying you need to look at the pictures.  It's not a Costar keyboard.

Hamblet and I are simpatico.
I know its not why would i think it would be? Is he saying a board has to be any good? If so that is completely false!

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #208 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 19:15:49 »
As a person of Gerpanish ancestry, I am proud of Carl Matsu.

Hamblet, ftw, btw.

As for the new Leo:  I hope they fixed the feet on the new model.  Old Leo's feet are for shat.  Anybody who disagrees is a guru gasbag shatfarmer.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #209 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 20:10:16 »
Yesh!  I have been validated by the #1 Keebo expert on the Planet!  It don't get better than taht!  W00tzorz01010101011

Also, I have to admit that I'm only 1/4 Gerpanish on my mother's side.  And actually the term we prefer to use is "Gerpano/ Gerpana".  Gerpanic is racist, I think.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #210 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 20:14:11 »
Quote from: dante;489994
It's perfectly clear now that you guys are either trolling and/or fans (or paid off) by competing brands.

Some are. Please see Filco's payroll for more info.

Offline sordna

« Reply #211 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 20:22:30 »
Sigh, 17 pages discussing a keyboard with miniscule differences over the rest multitude of mechanical keyboards. Wouldn't it be nice if Leopold and Filco got into ergonomic keyboards for a change?
Kinesis Contoured Advantage & Advantage2 LF with Cherry MX Red switches / Extra keys mod / O-ring dampening mod / Dvorak layout. ErgoDox with buzzer and LED mod.
Also: Kinesis Advantage Classic, Kinesis Advantage2, Data911 TG3, Fingerworks Touchstream LP, IBM SSK (Buckling spring), Goldtouch GTU-0077 keyboard

Offline sordna

« Reply #212 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 20:31:01 »
Ripster, click my sig, I'm letting folks try your Kinesis keyboard prize, until you claim it that is :-)
Kinesis Contoured Advantage & Advantage2 LF with Cherry MX Red switches / Extra keys mod / O-ring dampening mod / Dvorak layout. ErgoDox with buzzer and LED mod.
Also: Kinesis Advantage Classic, Kinesis Advantage2, Data911 TG3, Fingerworks Touchstream LP, IBM SSK (Buckling spring), Goldtouch GTU-0077 keyboard

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #213 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 20:38:14 »
Quote from: dante;489994
Ok what the **** is going on?  I've read many, MANY reviews on Leopolds (and in fact had owned a couple) and this is the first I've heard of Leopolds feet being a problem.

It's perfectly clear now that you guys are either trolling and/or fans (or paid off) by competing brands.

Good Sir:  I am neither troll nor shill.  I am just a simple hard-working Gerpano-American, who spent his hard-earned Gerpano-American wages on a Leo, and the feet are crappola. (that's a term my Gerpana grandmother used to say.  I think it comes from the old-country).  

As for ergonomic keyboards, sure, why not haz moar?

EDIT:  DOUBLE YESH!  I'm #94 in ripster's sig!!!  Suck on that loozers!
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 January 2012, 20:41:51 by eth0s »

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #214 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 21:51:30 »
Quote from: Lamaboi;489492
I like this guy, he actually brought up some valuable info.
Hamblet, you got my vote for 1# keyboard expert in the universe.

this.

Offline Human

« Reply #215 on: Sat, 14 January 2012, 00:52:09 »
Quote from: ripster;489908
He's saying you need to look at the pictures.  It's not a Costar keyboard.
(Attachment Link) 37470[/ATTACH] (Attachment Link) 37471[/ATTACH]

Hamblet and I are simpatico.

I am not sure if Leopold is copying/cloning Costar but I am pretty sure the FC700R is made in China(call me Captain Obvious for which it is even stated in their site).
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2096177&view=findpost&p=48228590

I don't really care if it is a copy/clone, as long as it is of high built quality, I am willing to pay my money for it.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #216 on: Sat, 14 January 2012, 01:54:51 »
Well supposed its already avaiable wonder if anyone has access so we can start up a groupbuy.

Offline Surly73

« Reply #217 on: Sat, 14 January 2012, 08:21:44 »
We need another forum here just for people who like to hear themselves talk (and usually not about keyboards).  

All the principal players can have their own subforum.

On the other hand, without all of the thread jacking, thread crapping, trolling, flame baiting and off topic discussion there would be 90% less traffic here.

To keep on topic for the thread:
- nice PBTs
- the "grey" looks nice - it looks good on the Topre so I think it'll look good on the Leo

Offline SmilingPolitely

« Reply #218 on: Sat, 14 January 2012, 11:39:45 »
Quote from: Human;490106
I am not sure if Leopold is copying/cloning Costar but I am pretty sure the FC700R is made in China(call me Captain Obvious for which it is even stated in their site).
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2096177&view=findpost&p=48228590

I don't really care if it is a copy/clone, as long as it is of high built quality, I am willing to pay my money for it.

I feel the same way, but I'm pessimistic as to how this will turn out. As you pointed out, there are several problems with the design, including offset and controller issues. Why should we assume that the FC700R will be any different from the Keycool, if indeed they're coming off the same line?

Looks like there are a couple of impressions on the FC700R over at KBDMania. Time to take a peek.

Offline Hamblet

« Reply #219 on: Sat, 14 January 2012, 11:42:30 »
Quote from: Surly73;490196
We need another forum here just for people who like to hear themselves talk (and usually not about keyboards).  

YOU need to go another Sub-Forum (name under "keyboard key caps"), because you are especially interested in key caps only.
Unfortunately the title of this thread is "FC700R Leopold TKL - new details", so everybody is talking about this and that details.
This tread is not a Wiki something, so everybody can talk about off-centered stories.

To keep on topics for the thread:
-details
-nice PBTs. Yes, so ?
-the "grey" looks nice. Looks good on the Lie-fold too. Yes, so ?

-I read 3 reports on my local cummunity about 700RT.
first one is just ad. Nothing else.
2nd one is little bit better. It is kind of poem. That is it. He deos not know the meaning of information.
3rd one is newbie. Sound_happy, keytop_change_happy guy.

I am trying to find out "news" from it. If i succeeded, I would tell you (especially about keytops for YOU Surly73)

Offline Hamblet

« Reply #220 on: Sat, 14 January 2012, 11:50:29 »
Quote from: SmilingPolitely;490287
...Why should we assume that the FC700R will be any different from the Keycool,..

Can you pls tell me where i can find some more information about this board ?
i just heard this name, know nothing else about it.

Thanks.

[EDIT] I mean in here. GH. ^^
« Last Edit: Sat, 14 January 2012, 11:54:30 by Hamblet »

Offline Hamblet

« Reply #221 on: Sat, 14 January 2012, 11:58:56 »
Quote from: ripster;490301
Hamblet, here:

http://geekhack.org/showwiki.php?title=Island:25768

Again, I apologize for the surly Geekhackers.  There are a lot of them these days.

Surely, You are one Commander In Chief.

Thanks. Link.

Offline Hamblet

« Reply #222 on: Sat, 14 January 2012, 12:53:56 »
Quote from: ripster;490346
You're welcome.

You're now Citation #95 in my Signature.

Two to there !!!!  CONGRATs !!!!!!!!

Offline Hamblet

« Reply #223 on: Sun, 15 January 2012, 03:53:24 »
I wrote that I glanced 3 reports on 700RT.
Actually got one more. I forgot another nice one (thanks BMC of KBDMania).

http://www.kbdmania.net/xe/3427801
(Try not to contact. It should be very very very slow outside that area).

He has a noticeable pic.
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37556[/ATTACH]

Yes, i guess, now you (surl73 or something) could exchange keytop full sets between 700RT and Keycool 100%.
-i do not know the height of keycools is
-i do not know what good is this thick keytops.
-this one has dull color, terribly low visibility of letters.
-i remember, i bought full-size sets of ABS keytops from Strongman. Price was USD 5.- Yap, it was couple of years ago and amount was 10 or 20 sets of them. You could check the bulk price of ABS nowdays PBT (just for starting point and ref.). Sublimation imprinting ?  Full of gasbags ... Would like to give them a damn word. FuKya.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #224 on: Sun, 15 January 2012, 04:05:27 »
Quote from: Hamblet;490929
(Try not to contact. It should be very very very slow outside that area).

It was fast 2 months ago. I'm not sure why they have ****ed it up again.

Btw that spacebar is compatible with the Noppoo Choc Pro, and the NEO KB-87 Zeba as well.
Last edited by RiGS; Jan 2011

Offline Hamblet

« Reply #225 on: Sun, 15 January 2012, 05:34:20 »
Quote from: RiGS;490934
...Btw that spacebar is compatible with the Noppoo Choc Pro, and the NEO KB-87 Zeba as well.

Thanks. Nice tip.
(**cking LieLieLieLiefold..)

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #226 on: Sun, 15 January 2012, 10:30:53 »
Here's another Spacebar - from my SP Dyesub group buy:

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37571[/ATTACH]

This one actually fits both Filco and Leopold very well. Unlike Neo's idea which doesn't work because of Leopold's stabilizers.

Offline Hamblet

« Reply #227 on: Sun, 15 January 2012, 15:55:33 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;491045
This one actually fits both Filco and Leopold very well...

That one looks really good. Thanks nice link.

It's time to make liiineer keytops for future/past Lie-fold or something, i guess. ^^
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37598[/ATTACH]

Offline h2oxide

« Reply #228 on: Mon, 16 January 2012, 08:47:55 »
Eagerly awaiting the release of this.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #229 on: Mon, 16 January 2012, 11:34:18 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;491045

(Attachment Link) 37571[/ATTACH]

This one actually fits both Filco and Leopold very well. Unlike Neo's idea which doesn't work because of Leopold's stabilizers.

Wow it's thick. We should push them to release this in PBT.

Offline Hamblet

« Reply #230 on: Wed, 18 January 2012, 20:46:24 »
Lie-fold sold out 300 units of 700Rs. Which include its leather palm rest as an promotion item.

Now, most of them are on their ways to its new owners. Unfortunately they are almost newbies. There will be not that much high chances of balanced reports from them any more (i guess).

One thing they are interested in is noise from STBL keys - especially unwanted noise from spacebar. As you may well know that, it is impossible to take away STBL noise this kind of stupid cherry STBL. Unlike cherry's, if you have Maje (or some other clones) you can reduce unwanted noise far below allowable level with easy. Because the owner of resonance space is not STBL but you and such sources are relatively small.

Some of early reports say, 700R reduced its noise. But, they gave no evidence. So, I guessed it is just a lie. And still I think I am not wrong. Yes. As a result of comparing some photos, it is clear that Datacomp has changed their structure a little bit (inside/outside casing, PCB, mounting plate). But, in my personal view, Sorry, you got a fail, can find no improvement in final result. Lie-fold still deserves only to be a *ucking marketing storyteller.

If you guys found hard evidence with your own hand. Just tell me. I am looking forward to seeing it.

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #231 on: Wed, 18 January 2012, 21:14:25 »
how do you buy from this site, how much is shipping to the states

Offline kaiserreich

• HHKB Elite
« Reply #232 on: Wed, 18 January 2012, 21:37:44 »
Quote from: Hamblet;493726
Lie-fold sold out 300 units of 700Rs. Which include its leather palm rest as an promotion item.

Now, most of them are on their ways to its new owners. Unfortunately they are almost newbies. There will be not that much high chances of balanced reports from them any more (i guess).

One thing they are interested in is noise from STBL keys - especially unwanted noise from spacebar. As you may well know that, it is impossible to take away STBL noise this kind of stupid cherry STBL. Unlike cherry's, if you have Maje (or some other clones) you can reduce unwanted noise far below allowable level with easy. Because the owner of resonance space is not STBL but you and such sources are relatively small.

Some of early reports say, 700R reduced its noise. But, they gave no evidence. So, I guessed it is just a lie. And still I think I am not wrong. Yes. As a result of comparing some photos, it is clear that Datacomp has changed their structure a little bit (inside/outside casing, PCB, mounting plate). But, in my personal view, Sorry, you got a fail, can find no improvement in final result. Lie-fold still deserves only to be a *ucking marketing storyteller.

If you guys found hard evidence with your own hand. Just tell me. I am looking forward to seeing it.

What difference is there between the STBL on the FC700R and the WYSE type?

Offline Hamblet

« Reply #233 on: Wed, 18 January 2012, 21:54:22 »
Quote from: kaiserreich;493759
What difference is there between the STBL on the FC700R and the WYSE type?

Who told you there is difference between them ?

Judging from its apperance, no difference at all. Both of them are good in general. But, speaking of resonance (of unwanted noise) it it one of the worst.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #234 on: Wed, 18 January 2012, 22:21:30 »
No difference in stabs, but most Wyse boards plates are like 2mm thick. There's a big difference.

Offline Hamblet

« Reply #235 on: Wed, 18 January 2012, 23:18:51 »
Quote from: lysol;493786
...There's a big difference.

There's a big difference in their plates.

Offline Hamblet

« Reply #236 on: Wed, 18 January 2012, 23:27:45 »
No difference in stabs, but most Wyse boards plates are like 2mm thick. There's a big difference.

Difference itself is good. I like variety. So, what is your point here ? Are we on plate now ? or somwhere in halfway between STBL and plate ?

In plate-wise Wysian are too thick, I think.

Offline lowkey

« Reply #237 on: Thu, 19 January 2012, 00:48:16 »
I really wanna buy this thing.  Anyone have any idea when it'll be available somewhere that ships to the USA?

Offline Graviton

« Reply #238 on: Thu, 19 January 2012, 01:20:52 »
it will hit asia in late feb or early aprill

Offline RiGS

« Reply #239 on: Thu, 19 January 2012, 17:11:36 »

Litster measured the WYSE plate, and it is just as thick as the rest.

Offline Rumudiez

« Reply #240 on: Sat, 21 January 2012, 14:58:09 »
leopold.co.kr only operates for sales within Korea. we have to wait for them to export it through elitekeyboards.com :(
40% layout, anyone?

Offline Rumudiez

« Reply #241 on: Sat, 21 January 2012, 14:59:02 »
Quote from: NorrisB;493746
how do you buy from this site, how much is shipping to the states

leopold.co.kr only operates for sales within Korea. we have to wait for them to export it through elitekeyboards.com :(
40% layout, anyone?

Offline Darcy

« Reply #242 on: Thu, 09 February 2012, 22:34:44 »
Reading the first 5 pages of this thread had me convinced this is what I should get for a first mech, but now I'm completely lost again. Oh well.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #243 on: Thu, 09 February 2012, 22:50:00 »
Quote from: Rumudiez;495729

or get somebody from korea to get you one.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #244 on: Thu, 09 February 2012, 23:32:22 »
Quote from: Darcy;510748
Reading the first 5 pages of this thread had me convinced this is what I should get for a first mech, but now I'm completely lost again. Oh well.

Welcome to Geekhack.  We're lost here everyday. lol
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #245 on: Fri, 10 February 2012, 08:10:58 »
Quote from: reaper;510775

That's why we're all still here.
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline OPR8R

« Reply #246 on: Fri, 10 February 2012, 17:28:40 »
EK has the current model white boards on sale.  I just ordered one w/brown switches for work :cool:

Offline Rumudiez

« Reply #247 on: Fri, 10 February 2012, 17:51:57 »
getting lost in keyboards is so easy... i love this site
40% layout, anyone?

Offline jellowiggler

« Reply #248 on: Fri, 10 February 2012, 18:02:26 »
Top first boards:

Cmstorm tkl $70cdn
Rosewill rk9000 std $100
IBM model M std $50-$200

All top quality and cheap.
Mike -jellowiggler-
Filco MJ2 Tenkeyless / Rosewill RK-9000 / IBM Model M 1391401 / Logitech DiNovo Edge / MS Sidewinder X4

Offline Darcy

« Reply #249 on: Sun, 12 February 2012, 14:12:04 »
I've already decided to pick an rk-9000br for work, so I guess I'm in that boat. Just waiting for the $80 shipped sale again. The tenkeyless is for home. That's the tough decision.

Quote from: reaper;510775

That seems to be true around here, even if not admitted.