Author Topic: IBM Model M  (Read 1070 times)

Offline s0b

• Trade Count: (0)
IBM Model M
« on: Sat, 14 January 2012, 06:34:12 »
Hi all!

I am interested in buying an IBM Model M keyboard (preferably from '91). Someone sells one in good condition? If you can post here or by pm images of the kb

Very much thanks!.

P.D: I am from Spain.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • weird funny old guy
IBM Model M
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 14 January 2012, 08:24:22 »
I have a couple of very nice clean early 90s Model Ms (IBM made, not sure the years, both black and blue labels) that I have bolt-modded and adjusted to work quite well.

US Post Office charges $58 for shipping in a flat rate box (Spain is expensive to ship to from the US) so I would have to charge you $100

I understand that might make the purchase prohibitive. Look on ebay and you might find a better deal if you want to do the cleaning and restoration work yourself.
"It's 110, but it doesn't feel it to me, right. If anybody goes down. Everybody was so worried yesterday about you and they never mentioned me. I'm up here sweating like a dog. They don’t think about me. This is hard work.
Do you feel the breeze? I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care."
- Donald Trump - Las Vegas 2024-06-09

Offline Ascaii

• Trade Count: (0)
IBM Model M
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 14 January 2012, 09:03:45 »
I have around 10 german layout Model Ms...depending on condition Im selling them for between 15 and 30€. Shipping from germany is 20€.
"Mechanical keyboards are like pokemon:
you start with one, and then you wanna catch em all."