Author Topic: [UK] Old Mechanical Keyboard  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Baneat

• Trade Count: (0)
[UK] Old Mechanical Keyboard
« on: Wed, 18 January 2012, 08:24:35 »
Hi, I'm looking to buy a vintage keyboardm such as the Dell AT101/102(W) or an IBM Model M board. Colour doesn't matter. Any other similar keyboards I'd be interested in also. I don't have experience with mechanical keyboards so I'd like one that works fine (No missing keys or broken switches) rather than one I'd have to refurbish. I looked on eBay for keyboards that fit my description, however the ones currently listed are in an "untested" state. I figured this'd be the place to get one from people that actually know how to make sure they're working properly. If you're selling one on eBay and it fits my needs, you can link me that and if it looks good and the price is right, I'll buy from there.
If you want to sell your keyboard to me, please send me a PM/e-mail or post on this thread with a description and a total price (Including shipping), and I'll get back to you soon.

Thanks.

Offline Baneat

« Reply #1 on: Fri, 20 January 2012, 09:40:40 »
Bump.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 20 January 2012, 14:01:57 »
There is one on ebay thats brand new the 101W model, they are  selling it for $60, but you need to contact the seller and ask if he can deliver to UK and what would be the cost... Here is the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-AT101W-AT101-W-Vintage-Clicky-Mechanical-Keyboard-Black-ALPS-NIB-New-Box-/140682969974?pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item20c15bc376
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline ed_avis

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 21 January 2012, 03:08:32 »
Hi, I have one or two Model Ms, British layout (and one with Italian layout).  Ideally, you'd try one out before buying - I am in London.  Ebay item 260936475126 is up to 51 pounds plus postage with two days left to run - I will sell you one for 50 pounds plus postage, or preferably meet face to face. If you find the keyboard is not to your taste you can return it within a couple of weeks for a refund.

fossala

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 21 January 2012, 13:18:41 »
Quote from: ed_avis;495409
Hi, I have one or two Model Ms, British layout (and one with Italian layout).  Ideally, you'd try one out before buying - I am in London.  Ebay item 260936475126 is up to 51 pounds plus postage with two days left to run - I will sell you one for 50 pounds plus postage, or preferably meet face to face. If you find the keyboard is not to your taste you can return it within a couple of weeks for a refund.

I offered him my model M that is bolt modded for £60 shipped but he said it was way over his price range.