Author Topic: -ISH, Brown kinesis keywells.  (Read 1309 times)

fossala

• Trade Count: (0)
-ISH, Brown kinesis keywells.
« on: Fri, 20 January 2012, 02:24:53 »
I am going to look at getting some red key wells for my kinesis, would anyone want to buy my brown ones off me and the thumb cluster switches? I just don't want to spend a fortune on them so if I can reduce the price by selling these it would be good.
They have been used since I bought them (about 2-3 months ago). But are in perfect condition.

Offline kps

« Reply #1 on: Fri, 20 January 2012, 08:32:31 »
Which version — flat cable or edge connector?

fossala

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 20 January 2012, 13:08:32 »
Don't know, it is a new model. Serial is over 80,000.

Offline sordna

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 27 January 2012, 13:17:34 »
Then they would be the ones with the quick-release connectors which take the white ribbon to connect to the PCB, like the ones seen in my mod article pics. Note that the pinout has changed around serial 50,000 or 70,000 as Input Nirvana has posted elsewhere.
Kinesis Contoured Advantage & Advantage2 LF with Cherry MX Red switches / Extra keys mod / O-ring dampening mod / Dvorak layout. ErgoDox with buzzer and LED mod.
Also: Kinesis Advantage Classic, Kinesis Advantage2, Data911 TG3, Fingerworks Touchstream LP, IBM SSK (Buckling spring), Goldtouch GTU-0077 keyboard

fossala

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 27 January 2012, 13:19:08 »
I have sold the whole board and am going to get a friend to pick up me up a LF when he is over there later in the year.