Author Topic: TI-Nspire Ndless anyone?  (Read 1390 times)

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
TI-Nspire Ndless anyone?
« on: Sat, 21 January 2012, 12:19:21 »
Has anyone installed the latest ndless on a TI-Nspire? I've been trying a little bit without any avail.:hurt:

Offline tomten_alle

TI-Nspire Ndless anyone?
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 21 January 2012, 14:34:18 »
Yay, Finally! I have the first version of the calculator, and until now it has been the most useless calculator ever. Hopefully now I can at least play Mario on it.

[OT]
I really hate this calculator. We use these calculators at school, so luckily I have not had to pay for it as Sweden is a bit communist. There are several aspects of this calculator which are plain stupid. First, why does it have such a odd shape? It is not comfortable at all to hold and it is really heavy. The big screen is not really useful, for me that is as I rarely have to plot graphs, it just makes it very large and heavy. It takes ages to start after the weekend, which is really annoying. They interface is fairly easy to use, though that also make many functions slow to use. The batteries do not last long at all, I have change at least once a month. The buttons are irregularly placed and the characters are placed alphabetically, so I always have to look for the keys I am searching for. In short, it is terrible.

As soon as I start the next level of education I will try to get a small RPN calculator, an HP 15C would be awesome.
[/OT]
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 January 2012, 14:36:21 by tomten_alle »
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]