Author Topic: (SOLD) Blue Filco MJ2 104/Brown, WASD Keycap set, O-rings  (Read 1216 times)

Offline emptythecache

• Trade Count: (0)
  • out.
(SOLD) Blue Filco MJ2 104/Brown, WASD Keycap set, O-rings
« on: Sat, 21 January 2012, 15:25:18 »
Hey guys, I'm selling some of my stuff to free up funds to buy a Realforce 87u. What I have to offer are:

1x Filco Majestouch 104 (Brown or blue switch, blue body)
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 38156[/ATTACH]
What I'd be sending you is the internals from whichever color switch filco you prefer with the original black keycaps and blue body from my blue switch filco. The reason I'm putting it up this way is that my brown switch filco was originally white and I painted the body black, and I can't really justify trying to sell a mod that didn't blow me away. But if you actually want the black frame, you could have that instead.
Looking for $130 shipped for A full keyboard, whichever switch/body combination you want.

1x Full 104 key set of blank blue WASD keycaps
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 38157[/ATTACH]
There are pictures of these keys in the thread i linked above if you care.
Looking for $35 shipped for these, or if you want them in addition to the board, I'd say $160 shipped for the pair.

1x Set of 40a o-rings purchased from WhiteFireDragon
$10 shipped, $40 with the keycaps, $165 for everything together.

I'm looking for cash. Sorry I don't have pictures of some of the actual stuff sitting on my desk, but hopefully my word is good enough to vouch for their condition. Everything is less than two months old, and there are almost no signs of use. I can package everything up in mostly original packaging, and I'll put the keycaps in seperate baggies per row so you don't have a ****ty time trying to figure out which ones go where. Prices are totally negotiable.

CONUS only. Sorry rest of the world.

Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 January 2012, 18:59:40 by emptythecache »